Where do you like to give it to a bitch?

Tits I wouldn't mess around with SexyMaid, She would ride you like the rented mule you are, then when she is done, she will watch you crawl back to the bus station.
Jinny is a BABE, a REAL LADY, I love her. Oh forgot, Silver says he loves you too.
Tits I wouldn't mess around with SexyMaid, She would ride you like the rented mule you are, then when she is done, she will watch you crawl back to the bus station.
Jinny is a BABE, a REAL LADY, I love her. Oh forgot, Silver says he loves you too. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Eaglehorse, unlike the majority of you on here old farts, I can fuck all night long or longer FYI, so do not be too sure SexyMaid is able to outlast me. Don't put the cart before the horse Daddy.
All options are on the table as long as you want to see me, have no dick between your legs and your name isn't Bambino Originally Posted by tatasddd
So I should stock up on Kumquats?
OK

Who wants video?
Eaglehorse, unlike the majority of you on here old farts, I can fuck all night long or longer FYI, so do not be too sure SexyMaid is able to outlast me. Don't put the cart before the horse Daddy. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Wrong again Youngin'

tatas....
she'd ride you hard and put you up wet and you'd and you'd beg for more....
although I think she has a minimum intelligence requirement and you might not pass....
QUOTE=tatasddd;1055364519]Eaglehorse, unlike the majority of you on here old farts, I can fuck all night long or longer FYI, so do not be too sure SexyMaid is able to outlast me. Don't put the cart before the horse Daddy.[/QUOTE]
Jinny, I'll take a copy of that video. " A Lady Trains Her Bitch" and I'll forward the production cost to you, of course, that's just a working title, you will pick the final title.
tatas....
she'd ride you hard and put you up wet and you'd and you'd beg for more....
although I think she has a minimum intelligence requirement and you might not pass....
QUOTE=tatasddd;1055364519]Eaglehorse, unlike the majority of you on here old farts, I can fuck all night long or longer FYI, so do not be too sure SexyMaid is able to outlast me. Don't put the cart before the horse Daddy. Originally Posted by stevepar
Too right Steve.
He doesn't yet realize those youngins are easy. They just pound away, thinking they're really giving it to us good.
Meanwhile we make the grocery list in our heads while they go at it...until they get tired and we take over.

It's the older gentlemen, the ones that truly know their way around a woman's body that one has to watch for.
Those multiple O's will wear you out faster than any youngins pounding.

Must be why I have a cut off age.

But don't worry tatas, I'll still be glad to give you the MDE
(bought some extra large nappies for ya, too)
Too right Steve.
He doesn't yet realize those youngins are easy. They just pound away, thinking they're really giving it to us good.
Meanwhile we make the grocery list in our heads while they go at it...until they get tired and we take over.

It's the older gentlemen, the ones that truly know their way around a woman's body that one has to watch for.
Those multiple O's will wear you out faster than any youngins pounding.

Must be why I have a cut off age.

But don't worry tatas, I'll still be glad to give you the MDE
(bought some extra large nappies for ya, too) Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Dear SexyMaid, I think you do not understand why we young punks call you girls. Yes, we do pound away but unlike older gentleman who "know their way around a woman's body" I think you forget that you are summoned to please me/us (young punks) not the other way around. I don't have to know my way around your body. I am just renting it . Older gentleman "explore" the body because that is about all they can do...well they probably can lick too lol.
Dear SexyMaid, I think you do not understand why we young punks call you girls. Yes, we do pound away but unlike older gentleman who "know their way around a woman's body" I think you forget that you are summoned to please me/us (young punks) not the other way around. I don't have to know my way around your body. I am just renting it . Older gentleman "explore" the body because that is about all they can do...well they probably can lick too lol. Originally Posted by tatasddd
So so much yet to learn youngin' One day you will look back at your own foolishness with regret as you diddle what's left of your Kumquat.

By the way, discovered I won't be able to meet with you.
To be perfectly honest, There's not a bus stop anywhere near my incall.

And as for this remark....
you are summoned to please me/us I am just renting it
Well, according to Craigslist I should refer to you as Mr.Pot.

Signed...
Ma Kettle.
So, fucking someone like a retarded spider monkey is pleasurable? Too each his own.
Everything in time dear sexymaid. I am perfectly aware that one day I will be old too. I never said I won't be, but for sure I won't regret my "foolishness" for I have only had good time with providers. There is nothing to regret. As to the "bus-stop" why do you believe what morons like Bambino or Eaglehorse tell you haha. I am way more mobile than they are. But anyway, if you don't wish to meet that is up to you and your choice. No pressure on my part whatsoever. There is a wide variety of providers. Bam and EH are simply full of shit.
So, fucking someone like a retarded spider monkey is pleasurable? Too each his own. Originally Posted by bambino
Bambino, yes to each his own. And yes, if you can fuck hard and sound and well and long why not? We know if you can't fuck or can't last for a while what to do. Call Lalaboss23 for a BJ. But we want to get a little bit more out of a session , don't we?
Bambino, yes to each his own. And yes, if you can fuck hard and sound and well and long why not? We know if you can't fuck or can't last for a while what to do. Call Lalaboss23 for a BJ. But we want to get a little bit more out of a session , don't we? Originally Posted by tatasddd
A Parrot is smarter than you. You're still stuck on LaLaBoss. Like a retard. There's a multitude of ways to enjoy sex. You're a sagacious guy, and should know this. Like sticking objects up your AOPU. It's not for everybody, but you seem to enjoy it. For a buck anyway. Sometimes I just want to sit on a big comfy chair with preferably a sporting event on TV. Get a rimmer, BLS, BBBJCIM. Sometimes that's just perfect. No need to work up a sweat, I can do that at the gym. I don't need to show off, for who?
A Parrot is smarter than you. You're still stuck on LaLaBoss. Like a retard. There's a multitude of ways to enjoy sex. You're a sagacious guy, and should know this. Like sticking objects up your AOPU. It's not for everybody, but you seem to enjoy it. For a buck anyway. Sometimes I just want to sit on a big comfy chair with preferably a sporting event on TV. Get a rimmer, BLS, BBBJCIM. Sometimes that's just perfect. No need to work up a sweat, I can do that at the gym. I don't need to show off, for who? Originally Posted by bambino
Like you get it with your bus and webcam shit together with eaglehorse. You are two complete and right morons. Yes , I am sagacious. When you learn to speak foreign languages like myself all by yourself from books from the bookstore (not greek) lol, then you can tell me I am not perspicacious and astute you moron!!! Go pour yourself a VODKA and relax.
Like you get it with your bus and webcam shit together with eaglehorse. You are two complete and right morons. Yes , I am sagacious. When you learn to speak foreign languages like myself all by yourself from books from the bookstore (not greek) lol, then you can tell me I am not perspicacious and astute you moron!!! Go pour yourself a VODKA and relax. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I'm sipping on a vodka martini as we speak. Shakin not stirred. Just like 007. Sagacious means shrewd and discerning. You are neither. You are lude, crude and disgusting. There, FTFY. Carry on. BTW, what happened for lunch today? No webcam show. Silver was all jacked up.