North Carolina setting up FEMA Camps for Homeless

25% gross receipts tax on all "houses of worship" until all homeless are housed and fed.

The homeless problem would be solved in a month. Originally Posted by Submodo

Ozombie Obrilliance...
What would Jesus do?
If you built an apartment for every homeless person you would then be faced with the problem of keeping them on their meds. We know how that would not work. We did a census here earlier this year by working every "camp site" and homeless groups. This was required by the Government. I spent a whole afternoon under a bridge handing out coffee and donuts. By spending that much time I was able to determine how many were there. There is no way to force them to take their meds so they will continue to be homeless. Where I was at I didn't see any family groups.
OH and some of the so called vets were not ever in the service. Two guys professed to be Viet Nam vets and were stationed near where I spent my time in Viet Nam when I told them it was a city in Korea.
I believe most of these videos are just propaganda now. Sure scared me though when I first discovered them! It is very easy to ignore the homeless when you have never been on the edge of it.
Ever noticed the number of homeless that are combat vet's ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh absolutely it's the first thing I notice when I see a homeless person.

Jim
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ever noticed the number of homeless that are combat vet's ?

Question them about their service and those that say they were in the service. I questioned two that professed to be ex-military. They were just using that to get more money begging. Granted there are some that are ex-military but not all.
JL might be the biggest psycho on ECCIE.

Thousands of dollars in therapy (he admits he's over 65, so WE ARE PAYING FOR HIS SHRINK BILLS) and he's still picking fistfight with complete strangers in public places.

Here's the deal, Jackass Fraud: You show up to Love Field tomorrow and I'll place a call to my friends at the Dallas County DA's office. Additionally, I'll notify DPS, HHSC and DHS.

See you tomorrow Macho. 7:55 am at the Ranger Statue. I'll be the one laughing at you when your stupid, blustery ass gets deported to Bosnia.
JL might be the biggest psycho on ECCIE.

Thousands of dollars in therapy (he admits he's over 65, so WE ARE PAYING FOR HIS SHRINK BILLS) and he's still picking fistfight with complete strangers in public places.

Here's the deal, Jackass Fraud: You show up to Love Field tomorrow and I'll place a call to my friends at the Dallas County DA's office. Additionally, I'll notify DPS, HHSC and DHS.

See you tomorrow Macho. 7:55 am at the Ranger Statue. I'll be the one laughing at you when your stupid, blustery ass gets deported to Bosnia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since you both are basically the same age and function relatively the same. Get together at 7:00 and have breakfast at the Airport. At 7:30 you both can go take a shit, by the way that's probably the highlight of your day. Around 7:55 you can start your little Donnie brook in front of the statue. I'll give it by oh 8:05 security will come along and hold you both for DPD by 8:30 you both will be booked for Disturbing the peace by fistic encounter in public. All the while you're waiting to be bailed out you two should become good friends. By 11:45 you two should be out on the streets again looking for a strip club to go have lunch at. I think, I just wrote a script for a great mini series. Gee what should we name it, lol.

Jim