San Antonio Chatters.....

Does anyone ever use the private chat function? Originally Posted by marathonrunner

I do! I private chat with whoever private chats with me. I'm in the chat room right now as we speak!
Wait we have a chat?!?!? I must lurk!
I'll be in chat room tomorrow. I am on a 3 day vacation from there for now lol
Originally Posted by majestycctx - I'll be in chat room tomorrow. I am on a 3 day vacation from there for now lol
My nipples quiver in anticipation of your return.
My nipples quiver in anticipation of your return. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
eww
My nipples quiver in anticipation of your return. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Why? You waiting to mute me and ban for another 3 days this time? lol
maybe.......
maybe....... Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Oh the joy you Mods get to mute me every chance you get! You chat mods love to hate on Majesty! lol

Attachment 337087
I'm going to the chat room!! Come chat with me!
Getting banned from chat is like getting banned from the methadone clinic...you never really wanted to be there in the first place...

Besides, chat mods aren't real mods, they're like two-fifths of a mod, at best...
Getting banned from chat is like getting banned from the methadone clinic...you never really wanted to be there in the first place...

Besides, chat mods aren't real mods, they're like two-fifths of a mod, at best... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Sorry you feel that way about the mods and chat room. I actually enjoy the chat room until I start getting hated on by the mods lol just kidding. But yall know who you are! lol
Getting banned from da chat room???
Now that's a PRICELESS moment!