RIP James Garner

Murphy's Romance for sure Hottnurse! Great flick featuring a great actors!
RIP James S. Bumgarner!

Sorry, that should have been Murphy's Romance.

Thank you to the nice person who pm'd me about my title fail. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
His Rockford fee: $200 a day plus expenses. Plus 10% of whatever I find...loved the "instant business card" he would make in the front seat.

A friend's dad met him in the 70's at some event. He told us Garner was the most handsome man he'd ever met. My ole man was a P. I. for a while. He never missed The Rockford Files. Finally, he said...they got this right. He even bought a gold Camero!

Keep remembering stuff here...who wouldn't want to live in a double-wide on the beach, lol.
It's hard to believe that the Rockford Files was only on for six years. (1974 to 1980)
I could have watched that show forever!
Great shows in great times for sure!

His Rockford fee: $200 a day plus expenses. Plus 10% of whatever I find...loved the "instant business card" he would make in the front seat.

A friend's dad met him in the 70's at some event. He told us Garner was the most handsome man he'd ever met. My ole man was a P. I. for a while. He never missed The Rockford Files. Finally, he said...they got this right. He even bought a gold Camero!

Keep remembering stuff here...who wouldn't want to live in a double-wide on the beach, lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus