A Compelling Explanation Why Blood Is On Obama's Hands

Jesus...you and LL ignore the 2008 law Bush signed. Originally Posted by WTF
The bill signed into law by Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator in 2000; then sponsored by Biden and Feinstein when it was "renewed" with the T-Visa provisos in 2008. Then it lapsed and was then again renewed in 2011 ... during Odumbo's tenure.
The bill signed into law by Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator in 2000; then sponsored by Biden and Feinstein when it was "renewed" with the T-Visa provisos in 2008. Then it lapsed and was then again renewed in 2011 ... during Odumbo's tenure.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you have posted it on a Big Chief Tablet format they may have read it ...

... and understood it better.

Since they apparently think the President legislates (based on the current one doing that with impunity.... well.. except when the Gray Beards tell him he can't) .. then it is understandable why they think Bush passed the law.

Actually the Democratically controlled Congress (both houses) pass the 2008 law in December of 2008 without a vote IN EITHER HOUSE ... and Bush signed it on December 23, 2008, (Obaminable was elected by then) and there was a provision in the Act that it did not take effect for 180 days (6 months) after it was "in effect" (signed by the President), which meant that all these Obaminable loyalists who thought it was wrong from the beginning could have begged their new Mesiah to ask the Democratically controlled Congress to either amend it or appeal it and Obaminable could have signed off on the changes in 2009 ..... instead of AFTER THE KIDS GOT HERE!

I also suspect that WTF and the other Bush-Bashing-Whiners ...

.. have not read it yet and cannot identify 'THE PROVISION" that gives all these children "amnesty" like they want to blame on Bush.

The short is ... when Obaminable took over ... in January 2009 ... the law was not EFFECTIVE ... AND COULD HAVE BEEN SHIT CANNED.....if he thought it would cause problems .... the operative word = "THOUGHT"!
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2014, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for the clarification but Bush still signed it.. if Clinton and then Obama signed it too, so be it. I posted a link as to why these children are coming over here and pointed out that here is not the only place they are coming.

To try and blame this on DumboEars is a stretch.

If you have posted it on a Big Chief Tablet format they may have read it ...

... and understood it better.

Since they apparently think the President legislates (based on the current one doing that with impunity.... well.. except when the Gray Beards tell him he can't) .. then it is understandable why they think Bush passed the law.

"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I said he signed it you lying liar. I never said the President legislates.

I also suspect that WTF and the other Bush-Bashing-Whiners ...

.. have not read it yet and cannot identify 'THE PROVISION" that gives all these children "amnesty" like they want to blame on Bush.
Jesus LL , it gives them a hearing, which can trigger further action. You act as if you are the only SOB in this forum that can read.

The short is ... when Obaminable took over ... in January 2009 ... the law was not EFFECTIVE ... AND COULD HAVE BEEN SHIT CANNED.....if he thought it would cause problems .... the operative word = "THOUGHT"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not blaming Bush or Obama.....the law was done to protect children from sex trafficking. None could have foreseen this. Shit happen you finger pointing titty baby. Sometimes you just fix the problem without trying to blame someone.
Thanks for the clarification but Bush still signed it.. if Clinton and then Obama signed it too, so be it. I posted a link as to why these children are coming over here and pointed out that here is not the only place they are coming.

To try and blame this on DumboEars is a stretch.

I said he signed it you lying liar. I never said the President legislates.

I'm not blaming Bush or Obama.....the law was done to protect children from sex trafficking. None could have foreseen this. Originally Posted by WTF
Then why bring up Bush's name at all....... Just your lame-ass Bush Bashing. and you said also ...

"A law passed in the waning days of the Bush administration prevents the president from sending the UACs back, the White House says."....

So fucking what? It was passed by the Democrats WITHOUT A VOTE!

You are as stupid as Obaminable ... every fucking thing wrong ... Bush's name gets dragged into your bullshit ..... and then you have the lame ass response of ....

"I'm not blaming Bush ...."

Of course you are .... so is Obaminable. Every chance he gets.

I'll ask you again .... now I have to add ...

Have you read the text of the friggin law?

Here's how it is at Obaminable's Feet!!!!

It kicked in on his watch AND it REQUIRED HIM TO address the issues with the foreign countries and crank up a fact finding commission to identify the source of children being imported into the U.S. and deal with those sources directly TO PREVENT THE KIDS FROM BEING SHIPPED TO THE U.S.

Democrats passed it and a Democratic Administration was to implement it!

In YOUR DISHONESTY you intentionally neglected to point that out.

You are the fucking liar!

You will lie about anything just to try to make a point! Your point.

REMEMBER THIS?

AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE!
We are in some deep shit...

NAFBPO's mission is "to contribute to the security and stability of the United States." Please also watch their video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd8S6h...
Thanks for the clarification ...

No charge ...

Shit happen you finger pointing titty baby.

Did you vote for this finger pointing titty baby?

Sometimes you just fix the problem without trying to blame someone.

Tell that duffus above some of your "fixer-upper" philosophy, I don't need it! Originally Posted by WTF
Did you actually post that the kids get a hearing?

What does that have to do with the 2008 amendment to the 2000 law?

Do you actually believe that the 2000 law or the 2008 law or the 2011 law suddenly gave illegal aliens "due process" when they are caught in this country? Do you actually believe that any of those laws gave kids "due process" in this country?

If that "law professor" you helped get elected doesn't know what's in a piece of legislation with his name all over it ("Obamacare") in the media, do you honestly believe he has a clue as to what is in the 2008 AMENDMENTS "Bush signed" after they were passed by the Democrats AFTER OBAMINABLE WAS ELECTED ... and then BECAME EFFECTIVE ON HIS WATCH REQUIRING HIM TO IMPLEMENT CERTAIN PROVISIONS TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF PREVENT CHILDREN FROM BEING EXPORTED TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN 2009!!!!!!! FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2014, 06:15 PM
Have you read the text of the friggin law?

Here's how it is at Obaminable's Feet!!!!

It kicked in on his watch AND it REQUIRED HIM TO address the issues with the foreign countries and crank up a fact finding commission to identify the source of children being imported into the U.S. and deal with those sources directly TO PREVENT THE KIDS FROM BEING SHIPPED TO THE U.S.

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
These are two different issues numbnuts.

There is no big sex slave operation....so there was no need to gear up.

That is wtf the law was for....God Damn you sure like to mix apples and limericks.

REMEMBER THIS?

AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sounds like a medical problem LL , not a political one!
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2014, 06:18 PM

If that "law professor" you helped get elected doesn't know what's in a piece of legislation with his name all over it ("Obamacare") in the media, do you honestly believe he has a clue as to what is in the 2008 AMENDMENTS "Bush signed" after they were passed by the Democrats AFTER OBAMINABLE WAS ELECTED ... and then BECAME EFFECTIVE ON HIS WATCH REQUIRING HIM TO IMPLEMENT CERTAIN PROVISIONS TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF PREVENT CHILDREN FROM BEING EXPORTED TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN 2009!!!!!!! FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO Originally Posted by LexusLover
Quit screaming like a little bitch and go on the record and tell us what is in the bill and how it is Obama's fault. Fix your hair and make-up first. Nobody likes looking at a titty baby.
Quit screaming .... Originally Posted by WTF
Not screaming ... just highlighting the big words so you can read them easier.

Would you rather it be written on ...

BTW: You are so predictable, you are boring. When you demonstrate you don't know shit about something and you are just making up shit on her ... you begin your childish, petty, meaningless name-calling, not to mention your immature obsession with male body parts. It's even rubbing off on BigTitsLiarStalker.

Perhaps you should try out your bullshit on someone other than those Bimbos with whom you surround yourself while hanging out a Barnes and Nobles. It's not working for you in the real world, where ideas get tested.
I see governor good hair has finally sent the Guard down to close the door.
Maybe you've forgotten (or you never knew) but Eric Holder sued the state of Arizona over their illegal immigration law because as Holder said, "control of the border is under the province of the federal government and not the state government". Now the federal government is saying it's not our problem.
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Quit screaming like a little bitch and go on the record and tell us what is in the bill and how it is Obama's fault. Fix your hair and make-up first. Nobody likes looking at a titty baby. Originally Posted by WTF
Not screaming ... just highlighting the big words so you can read them easier.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Looks like you are having trouble telling us wtf is in the bill and how it is Obama's fault.....at least you have fixed your hair and make-up and quit screaming.
Obama single handedly enacted the "dream" act in 2012

he had a phone and a pen

and voila...here we are
Looks like you are having trouble telling us wtf is in the bill and how it is Obama's fault..... Originally Posted by WTF
Does it make you feel intellectually superior to post "us" rather than simply admit that you lack the intellectual capacity to comprehend legislation so that you can accurately comment on its effect or lack thereof in a given fact situation?

Since you haven't read the legislation, is that because you would rather get your "knowledge" from Wiki ... or you just want to remain ignorant?

Of course, since you admitted it wasn't Bush's fault, you have one choice:

Obaminable!!!!
Obama single handedly enacted the "dream" act in 2012

he had a phone and a pen

and voila...here we are Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
There is a great difference between children brought here and raised here their whole life. and ones being sent by coyote.