Congressman Paul Ryan - On Impeachment

10 minutes ago you called it the "klan" now you call it the "link" ... make up your mind, ur'a ekim?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Another video of you for the viewing pleasure iffy? you are kinda a link.
That's your fantasy world, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you even brag about it. BTW, noticed how you ignored the news link that shoved your ignorant notion up your hayseed ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My MY another rant about dicks and ass, you are a real perv no balls. Republicans, are always wanting to impeach someone that does not prove shit.
As for what is and is not an "impeachable offense" is a no brainier.

It is what a required majority of The House of Representatives can agree and vote on at any given moment.

A conviction, and removal from office, is determined by what a required majority of the Senate can agree and vote on at any given moment.
It was stupid of Bohner to take impeachment off the table....I don't think the GOP should be threatening to impeach, but on the other hand they shouldn't be afraid to use impeachment when warranted.
Paul Ryan - "President Obama has not committed an impeachable offense." Originally Posted by flghtr65
Whether he has or not, it shouldn't matter.

He might get "indicted," but not convicted.

Expend the energy in a positive direction. History will "indict" or "convict."
The problem is that even though the House could easily impeach Obama, the Democrats in the Senate would never convict him.

The really sad part is that if you put Republican after Obama and listed all things Obama has done, the Democrats would scream for jail time as well as impeachment. Just like they did Nixon.
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2014, 10:49 AM
The problem is that even though the House could easily impeach Obama, the Democrats in the Senate would never convict him.

The really sad part is that if you put Republican after Obama and listed all things Obama has done, the Democrats would scream for jail time as well as impeachment. Just like they did Nixon. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Yet they did not try and impeach GWB....
My MY another rant about dicks and ass, you are a real perv no balls. Republicans, are always wanting to impeach someone that does not prove shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupid-ass still doesn't understand, Ekim the inbred Chimp: the impeachment process is the process wherein the "shit", as you so inelegantly put it, is PROVED, jackass, ... and Congress defines "proof"!

Rep. Paul Gosar’s crusade: Impeach Eric Holder
By Kelly Riddell-The Washington Times Sunday, June 15, 2014

Constitutional scholars say Congressman Gosar and Congressman Olson have standing [in their move to impeach Holder].

Article 2 of the Constitution grants Congress the power to impeach “the president, the vice president and all civil officers of the United States,” which includes Cabinet members such as Mr. Holder. Officials can be impeached for “treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” The definition of “high crimes and misdemeanors” is left to Congress.

“High crimes and misdemeanors — both of which are criminal terms — don’t necessarily have to be confined to any particular statute or fit into a traditional definition of a crime,” said former constitutional law professor Herbert Titus. “So there’s a bit of discretion here in terms of the House filing the charge because of the political nature of the process.”

Four charges are presented in the articles for impeaching Mr. Holder: refusing to comply with a subpoena relating to the Fast and the Furious documents; failure to enforce several federal laws, including the Defense of Marriage Act, the Controlled Substances Act and the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986; refusing to prosecute federal officials in the IRS scandal; and providing false testimony under oath about the Justice Department’s investigation of Mr. Rosen.

Read more:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz394G1d6KO
But they did.............again, you show us why you call yourself WTF

Rep. Dennis Kucinich did actually introduce a bill to impeach Bush in 2008 — and Jackson Lee actually was a co-sponsor to the legislation. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on July 25.

Yet they did not try and impeach GWB.... Originally Posted by WTF
Your stupid-ass still doesn't understand, Ekim the inbred Chimp: the impeachment process is the process wherein the "shit", as you so inelegantly put it, is PROVED, jackass, ... and Congress defines "proof"! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If they actually do it you would have a point till then it is just speculation you babbling fucktard.
But they did.............again, you show us why you call yourself WTF

Rep. Dennis Kucinich did actually introduce a bill to impeach Bush in 2008 — and Jackson Lee actually was a co-sponsor to the legislation. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on July 25. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Looking for the U.S. flag planted by the astronauts in the 60's on Mars!

Looking for the U.S. flag planted by the astronauts in the 60's on Mars! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If they actually do it you would have a point till then it is just speculation you babbling fucktard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They've "actually started doing it," Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or did you stupidly not understand what was written in the articles cited?
Republicans introduce articles of impeachment against Holder

http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation-7
They've "actually started doing it," Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or did you stupidly not understand what was written in the articles cited? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well then when they do it you will have a point no balls.
My MY another rant about dicks and ass, you are a real perv no balls. Republicans, are always wanting to impeach someone that does not prove shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Another post by EVA about asses and balls......really? Besides wasn't Hillary on the team that tried to impeach Nixon? When did she become a republican?