After Watching The Network News Shows This Morning......

JLHomo is the biggest fucking idiot in the Klan, errrr, well, fuck it ... KLAN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only way AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014 could sound any more ignorant is to steal material from BigAssTucks. If you are so low on stupid things to say that you copy from a complete and unashamed moron, it's time for you to take a break. A LONG break!

I can say this.

Fukin' Idiots.

Everybody has the solution except the solution that will work.

Tell young men that they cannot walk into a store, steal shit, and then assault the manager when he confronts you.

And, when you think the cops are on to you, don't be so stupid as to think you can get the drop on, and attack, an armed policeman and get away with it.

Not one commentator or guest on any of the three shows thought of this. They are still on the old line that a cop gunned down an innocent young man for no reason.

Like I said before. The Grand Jury will here the facts, and they will NoBill.

And St Louis will burn. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think the "police department" who are hired to "protect and serve" have gone outside the box a bit. They feel they have the authority to commit "murder" and get away with it.
I think the "police department" who are hired to "protect and serve" have gone outside the box a bit. They feel they have the authority to commit "murder" and get away with it. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I haven't heard where this cop has ever killed anyone or even shot anyone before.
I haven't heard any accusations that this cop stalked Michael Brown or had any previous interaction with him.
I haven't heard where this cop has expressed any racist attitudes towards blacks.

I have seen where Michael Brown robbed a liquor store and assaulted a clerk minutes before the killing.
I have seen one autopsy report that says all the bullets entered from the front.
I haven't seen any photos that prove the cop was assaulted.

If you have any evidence to support your 'feelings' please provide a link! Thanks.

Just because the cop might have made a "marginal split second decision" doesn't necessarily equate the action to "murder" or think they can "get away with it."
I think the "police department" who are hired to "protect and serve" have gone outside the box a bit. They feel they have the authority to commit "murder" and get away with it. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
My recommendation is, if you are ever approached by a peace officer (police or deputy) after robbing a store, NOT to attempt to take the officer's firearm (or other weapon) from his possession, and/or don't hit the officer.

I would hate for you to be "murdered."