ThePlayer is a liar and on many girl's DO NOT SEE LIST!

Still Looking I wouldn't let you lick my dog personally but oh well....remember I don't like dicks like you! Ember's daddy has her putting up stuff because I wont' see her nor will any of my friends based upon her false recommendations. She recommended her BFF who is a known provider with 'issues' overly discussed in the SA forums. Originally Posted by The Player
FTFY

You keep licking your dog I never said I was interested.
wow liars in the hobby world!!!....... now thats some big news!
I am still waiting for the lies to be exposed. This shows this girls gets mad and attacks her long terms when she gets mad. She did the same thing to Las Vegas two years ago. She claimed he beat her and some other things. Hobbyist that are reasonable should see a pattern w her.

I give her positive reviews and when she doesn't get her way out of the blue I am a liar w no proof? Pretty girl but clearly there is something else going on w her
Ladies do diligent screening, don't be lazy. The results of laziness can last longer than you can imagine. Read this version from Houston it has more info, also check your private areas.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153032
No man would say this ember and thanks for building me up! I must have really messed your brain up the times we hooked up?

You can call me daddy and I will make it rain on you
Impossible when you are DNSed by her.

I believe I will just call you STALKER!
I am still waiting for the lies to be exposed. This shows this girls gets mad and attacks her long terms when she gets mad. She did the same thing to Las Vegas two years ago. She claimed he beat her and some other things. Hobbyist that are reasonable should see a pattern w her.

I give her positive reviews and when she doesn't get her way out of the blue I am a liar w no proof? Pretty girl but clearly there is something else going on w her Originally Posted by The Player
Two assholes is two years is a pattern? Really? Player you just don't like hearing NO for an answer. Katie2cherish told you NO here in Austin and you cried like a little baby.
Still looking always comments on anything I post in Austin so I have no reason to be polite! Originally Posted by The Player
I look at SL posts as him trying to lighten things up and bring some comedy in threads at times.
Myself, I try to show respect on here, because that is how I was raised. Normally if you show respect, you get it in return. Being rude or disrespectful is what gets some people into trouble from either party.
Let me get this straight...
There's this real hot looking provider that travels and when she's in your area if you refuse to see her she gets really pissed-off b/c out of all the guys she meets she only thinks of you and if you won't see her she gets her feeling hurt? Now, I get that because that happens to me all the time... I bet she wasn't even going to charge you and you still said "No", right? C'mon dude, she doesn't want to see you. Go away...
Still looking and suicidal are in hoist forums now because they having nothing to comment on but me
The bitch was in Houston and there was no request to see her so get it right white knight! I didn't ask this hooker for shit and haven't communicated w her at all! I have had the pussy many times and she has kicked it be me! If the bitch don't like me why let me make a movie of her ducking like a pro!? Get it right if I was so bad and all this shit is true she been fucking me a year so explain rocket scientist
Nobody said you made a request dimwit, you are DNSed. Now you STALK her and a few others. If the ladies do their homework, you will experience quite a dry spell!
Looking forward to it ember and hope you are enjoying your weekend. You can come on the boat if you want babe and I have plenty of champagne
Let me get this straight...
There's this real hot looking provider that travels and when she's in your area if you refuse to see her she gets really pissed-off b/c out of all the guys she meets she only thinks of you and if you won't see her she gets her feeling hurt? Now, I get that because that happens to me all the time... I bet she wasn't even going to charge you and you still said "No", right? C'mon dude, she doesn't want to see you. Go away... Originally Posted by ab1500
ab1500... I guess cause you called him out that makes you a WK...wow dude
Looking forward to it ember and hope you are enjoying your weekend. You can come on the boat if you want babe and I have plenty of champagne Originally Posted by The Player
You're not getting the "NO" thing are you?