Utah takes a DUMP

So why did you post a thread entitled UTAH TAKES A DUMP?

I read your first reply. I just want to make sure you remember it.
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2014, 05:17 PM

At least WTF, while an obstinate, obfuscating importer of illegal aliens and an all around tax cheat, and a dreadfully poor grammatical disaster, is sometimes entertaining and states a few semi-original ideas. I could probably tolerate him in real life.

. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'll drink to that!
I saw the OP, and was happy for potato head that he had gained a brother.
WTF, I think someone has a mancrush on you.

Except he's not a man.

Nor a Lawyer.

Nor a Jew.

He's a LOVE LUMP!

So why did you post a thread entitled UTAH TAKES A DUMP?

I read your first reply. I just want to make sure you remember it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Utah takes a BIG OLD HARRY DUMP Now where did you see anything I typed about Dumpy Harry being a Senator from Utah?... "Spam Writer" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...
What the fuck are you trying to say here about Utah and Harry Reid, Slobbrin ?

Southern Utah University isn't the state of Utah, though you implied otherwise in your ridiculously ignorant headline.

Which college did you attend?
IBIdiot, since your Idiot First Cousin, Slobbrin IIFFY, has decided to cut and run from this thread, perhaps you can answer the following questions:

Is Montana in Harry's Senate district?

What is Harry's status in Washington State?

What about Idaho, California, Wyoming, Oregon, New Mexico, Colorado, Alberta and British Columbia? Are those states and/or Provinces In Harry's Senate District?

And let's not forget Hawaii, Alaska and Yukon Territory!
Originally Posted by bigtex
For those who can read, unlike you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, the article clearly states:

"Officials at Southern Utah University in Cedar City, Utah -- Harry Reid's own alma mater -- are dropping Harry Reid's name from the campus center after school officials said it caused branding issues."
Hence, for those who can read, unlike you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, the article is obviously not about nor does it mention Idaho, Washington, California, Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, New Mexico, Colorado, Alberta, British Columbia, Hawaii, Alaska or Yukon Territory.

BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you do know that Alberta, British Columbia, and the Yukon Territory are not in the U.S., don't you?
You're a bigger fucking idiot than the waterhead. At least we are pretty sure he's legitimately SLOW.

I don't give a fuck what some chickenshit little school did. it is NOT the state of Utah, you miserable, lying idiot.

Of course, you DO know what they say in Utah, right? Especially when they get sent to Uganda!

Could you be any stupider? We'll see!
You're a bigger fucking idiot than the waterhead. At least we are pretty sure he's legitimately SLOW.

I don't give a fuck what some chickenshit little school did. it is NOT the state of Utah, you miserable, lying idiot.

Of course, you DO know what they say in Utah, right? Especially when they get sent to Uganda!

Could you be any stupider? We'll see! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

"Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...
"Hissy Fit" the shit & vomit eating self loathing androgynous hermaphrodite candy striper in the State Hospital strikes out again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
let's see... If I was an alien visiting Earth for the first time, what would I think about human beings (allegedly) who post stuff like this?

Just wondering Slobbrin, assuming you are allowed off the grounds unattended, do you address the people in the post office like that? That's where they take your kind on outings... To the post office, right?
"Willingboro won't rename JFK Center for Obama after all"

http://articles.philly.com/2014-09-0...kennedy-center

"The Willingboro Township Council voted unanimously Tuesday to rescind its controversial decision to rename the John F. Kennedy Center - the town's former high school - as the Barack Obama Center.

Cheers erupted among the more than 200 people who filled the bleachers and chairs at the JFK Center's auditorium, where the meeting was held. Many said they had come to protest a name change they viewed as disrespectful of a beloved president."

Could you be any stupider? We'll see! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The article said the "Officials at Southern Utah University", you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The article said the "Cedar City, Utah residents", you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The article said the "conservative base in Southern Utah", you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Your stupid ass obviously failed to comprehend the article's reference to Utah in each and every case, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Looks like Telsa took a dump on Rick Perry