Who would you rather see?

• BSer
  • 09-05-2014, 08:05 AM
So "women of public usage" won the last poll and hoodrats is running away with this one. We really are a bunch of upscale fuckers around here
Personally, I prefer to use cheaper providers that way i can do more with my money later on. one thing ive learned is if i can find a cheap and clean-ish provider, im more likely to continually see her because i can get more bang (pun not intended but works well here) for my buck. i could see a girl that charges 300/hr once or a girl that charges 125-150/hr twice. yeah, looks are important, but i have no morals
How can we get get Kerissa away from D4U and come over here?
What kind of hold does he have over seemingly some of the best local talent?
I'm pretty much done with the hoodrats. You all can have them.

I prefer quality, don't really care that much what it costs.
  • Devo
  • 09-05-2014, 11:01 AM
So "women of public usage" won the last poll and hoodrats is running away with this one. We really are a bunch of upscale fuckers around here Originally Posted by BSer
HEY, I resemble that comment!!!!!!

But I do own a lot of guns that cost more than 300 bucks, so, where does that put me????
A Six pack of Hoodrats and a Carton of Newport - What could possibly go wrong???
A Six pack of Hoodrats A FIFTH OF BURBONand a Carton of Newport - What could possibly go wrong??? Originally Posted by jjriggins
FTFY
I didn't want to give away the secret ingredient!
  • Devo
  • 09-07-2014, 11:12 AM
Bourbon is for friends, I would think Mezcal would be a better choice, but a good mezcal like Monte Alban, with the worm and its own red salt, you can lie off the salt as something more exotic to the hood rats and get them fighting over it.
  • Zeman
  • 09-07-2014, 01:31 PM
A chick with some fucking hair on her pussy.
  • Devo
  • 09-07-2014, 02:03 PM
A chick with some fucking hair on her pussy. Originally Posted by Zeman
I think you have to find a female born before 1950 to find a bald bush anymore. Anything younger than that, fageddaboutit.