Obama regrets golfing after Foley death

• WTF
  • 09-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Shhhhhhhh. You should be seen, but not heard. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You should be neither you mooching chickenhawk.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2014, 07:18 AM
May I ask what any of you policical hacks have done for the Foley family. Bashing Obama on a hooker board not withstanding.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2014, 07:40 AM
Obama has reached two milestones. He has far surpassed Carter as the most incompetent President in history. He has also flown by Nixon to become the most corrupt President in history. And despite what we hear in the press, I think a case can be made that he is by far the least intelligent President in history. We may have our first Triple Crown winner in the White House! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you hate debt , Ronald Reagan is by far the worst President we have ever seen. He has spawned a generation that wants huge military buildup but does not want to pay for it. Thus we have this 17 trillion dollar debt. Reagan and his supply side slight of hand has fioled this country for the last 34 years.
Obama has reached two milestones. He has far surpassed Carter as the most incompetent President in history. He has also flown by Nixon to become the most corrupt President in history. And despite what we hear in the press, I think a case can be made that he is by far the least intelligent President in history. We may have our first Triple Crown winner in the White House! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your opinion is one of extremes and absolutes.

Bitter and prejudiced.

In short, you're full of shit, and the leading legitimate vote better for your own Dipshit of the Year poll, something which meant quite a lot to you, obviously.
May I ask what any of you policical hacks have done for the Foley family. Bashing Obama on a hooker board not withstanding. Originally Posted by WTF
I felt their pain.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2014, 08:38 AM
I felt their pain. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Dumb as you are you wouldn't feel it if they cut your brainless head off.
Dumb as you are you wouldn't feel it if they cut your brainless head off. Originally Posted by WTF
Would anyone feel that for long?
If you hate debt , Ronald Reagan is by far the worst President we have ever seen. He has spawned a generation that wants huge military buildup but does not want to pay for it. Thus we have this 17 trillion dollar debt. Reagan and his supply side slight of hand has fioled this country for the last 34 years. Originally Posted by WTF
Reagan was a spender, for sure. But he still doesn't come close to Obama in terms of incompetence, corruption and stupidity.
Now you can see why I have WTF on ignore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Nixon to become the most corrupt President in history! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
what did Nixon do other than covering up the tape? he did not order the break in
Says you
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Reagan was a spender, for sure. But he still doesn't come close to Obama in terms of incompetence, corruption and stupidity. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Are you fucking kidding me? Iran contra comes to mind. The SOB had carte blanc on military spending. He was a stimulus spender before they even knew to call it that.
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Now you can see why I have WTF on ignore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD is known to ask to see guys junk....good thing the homo has me on ignore.

• WTF
  • 09-08-2014, 06:53 PM
what did Nixon do other than covering up the tape? he did not order the break in Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Have you not heard the tapes? God damn it made me proud of Nixon but the SOB was no saint by any stretch.
Are you fucking kidding me? Iran contra comes to mind. The SOB had carte blanc on military spending. He was a stimulus spender before they even knew to call it that. Originally Posted by WTF
No, I'm not fucking kidding you. There is no way Reagan comes close to Obama in incompetence, corruption and stupidity. Reagan may well have been incompetent (Nah, not really. He was actually a terrific executive), corrupt and stupid, but he is minor league compared to Obama taking the gold medal in all three categories. You just refuse to see it because you're an idiot.