Ozombie almost got away with it...

And then there is this Django Unchained Actress acting like a common street ho, goes all Al Sharpton on LAPD.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...actress-733268

This is the better picture and related thread. Sorry, I beat you to it.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1170050
So here is my take on this deal. The cop apologized to him and the kids after it was over. That right there was an admission of guilt. I will also say that the Cop said he was sorry and I think he meant it. Did he racial profile them? I say yes they were little kids and he acted like they were gang bangers. Should he be in trouble? I say no. Does the Dad have a right to be upset? Yes in my opinion. Should the Dad file a complaint? I say no.

My question is that who is the Ozombie in this story and why? The Dad that is pissed because he is a Fireman and most likely an upstanding guy that had to watch a Cop terrify his children? And because he is black he is an Ozombie?

Please tell me that you are not that blatant
So it's night, and a Police Officer encounters three individuals in a fire station, follows protocol to the letter, and this sorry piece of lying shit "dad" tries to ruin his career.

What did the boys learn? That their dad is a sorry piece of crap. He would have ruined the career of a good officer for no reason than he thought he might get a big payday.

Thank god for body cams.
So here is my take on this deal. The cop apologized to him and the kids after it was over. That right there was an admission of guilt. I will also say that the Cop said he was sorry and I think he meant it. Did he racial profile them? I say yes they were little kids and he acted like they were gang bangers. Should he be in trouble? I say no. Does the Dad have a right to be upset? Yes in my opinion. Should the Dad file a complaint? I say no.

My question is that who is the Ozombie in this story and why? The Dad that is pissed because he is a Fireman and most likely an upstanding guy that had to watch a Cop terrify his children? And because he is black he is an Ozombie?

Please tell me that you are not that blatant Originally Posted by slingblade

You remind me of this chick.

You remind me of this chick.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I guess you are that blatant. Never a straight answer always some type of demeaning reply. That's cool, just shows your true colors. Once again I prove my point about who always dishes out the insults.
Once again I prove my point about who always dishes out the insults. Originally Posted by slingblade
It appears that slingblade is once again, "on point."

Please tell me that you are not that blatant Originally Posted by slingblade
Admission of what? Public servants (cops) have to apologize all the time for things that never happened. As for being an Ozombie, did you watch the video? Did you see where the father lied about what happened? Did you see how the children were coached to say exactly the same thing? If the cop hadn't had that camera then we would still be talking about this and the riots that are being threatened. The cop would also probably be suspended by now.
Admission of what? Public servants (cops) have to apologize all the time for things that never happened. As for being an Ozombie, did you watch the video? Did you see where the father lied about what happened? Did you see how the children were coached to say exactly the same thing? If the cop hadn't had that camera then we would still be talking about this and the riots that are being threatened. The cop would also probably be suspended by now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That is why I am in favor of bodycams. While it is a tad unfair to the police to have to work in such an environment, on video, where quick thinking is a life or death matter and everyone gets hours to analyze what the cops did in seconds, most of the time the cameras will protect the cops from false charges.
It would suck being a cop nowadays, anyway, if you are a white guy. Even if you are the best cop on the force, you won't make Sergeant if they need more black guys to fulfill diversity/quota requirements, and if you look at a person of color the wrong way, you can be branded a racist and potentially have your life ruined.

This is why I'm a mono-culturalist. I don't deny there are smart black guys out there who deserve being a Sergeant or Police Chief, or whatever. Unfortunately, multicultural societies devolve into racial and ethnic battles for resources, at the expense of fairness for the unconnected. In a mono-cultural society such as Japan, everyone who gets the job is Japanese, they don't have the racial hatred and constant "walking on eggshells" trap caused by watchdogs constantly monitoring the racial composition of everything.
That is why I am in favor of bodycams. While it is a tad unfair to the police to have to work in such an environment, on video, where quick thinking is a life or death matter and everyone gets hours to analyze what the cops did in seconds, most of the time the cameras will protect the cops from false charges.
It would suck being a cop nowadays, anyway, if you are a white guy. Even if you are the best cop on the force, you won't make Sergeant if they need more black guys to fulfill diversity/quota requirements, and if you look at a person of color the wrong way, you can be branded a racist and potentially have your life ruined.

This is why I'm a mono-culturalist. I don't deny there are smart black guys out there who deserve being a Sergeant or Police Chief, or whatever. Unfortunately, multicultural societies devolve into racial and ethnic battles for resources, at the expense of fairness for the unconnected. In a mono-cultural society such as Japan, everyone who gets the job is Japanese, they don't have the racial hatred and constant "walking on eggshells" trap caused by watchdogs constantly monitoring the racial composition of everything. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Mono-culturalist? How, pray tell, might that be accomplished in the world's melting pot?
Mono-culturalist? How, pray tell, might that be accomplished in the world's melting pot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

A melting pot like South Africa? ... Hissy Fit
That Cop couldn't have been more by the book. Whoever wants to try and dispute that, fire away.

Jim
A melting pot like South Africa? ... Hissy Fit Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes, they are treating the minority whites great, aren't they? ROFLMAO
A melting pot like South Africa? ... Hissy Fit Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No shithead. A melting pot like the USA.

If you don't know the difference, then you deserve all the shit they put in your porridge.
That firefighter owes the police officer an apology. I counted three apologies from the officer in the short clip. What are the odds that the firefighter will apologize for lying and trying to ruin the cops career? Somewhere between nil and none.