Congressional Republicans Urging Military Officers to Rebel Against Obama

yes through the democratic process of voting. You reveal how much of a traitor you are with every post. Wish it was you on the battle field fighting for ISIS (your beloved) right now. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
There's also the Constitution to consider, zany, and that's what these officers pledge to honor and obey: not Odumbo in particular. BTW, zany, I did my part fighting al Qaeda in Afghanistan, zany. Your turn, zany.

I, _____, having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)
. BTW, zany, I did my part fighting al Qaeda in Afghanistan, zany. Your turn, zany.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you fought for your country and you've turned out to be the turncoat you are. You're a bigger moron than I ever imagined. Shameful you are. Go hide under a rock turncoat
If you fought for your country and you've turned out to be the turncoat you are. You're a bigger moron than I ever imagined. Shameful you are. Go hide under a rock turncoat Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
That's your opinion, zany. But it's ironic that you owe your ability to express your opinion to people like me who fought to defend your right to do so, zany. And here's another FYI for you, zany, the only "rock" I'm "hiding under" is the POTUS YOU helped place in office, zany. Because, zany, when it comes to formulating an intelligent foreign policy, your boy Odumbo is your proverbial "rock", zany.
That's your opinion, zany. But it's ironic that you owe your ability to express your opinion to people like me who fought to defend your right to do so, zany. And here's another FYI for you, zany, the only "rock" I'm "hiding under" is the POTUS YOU helped place in office, zany. Because, zany, when it comes to formulating and intelligent foreign policy, your boy Odumbo is your proverbial "rock", zany. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Remember that the next time you Bash rev Wright who also fought for his country ;-)
Remember that the next time you Bash rev Wright who also fought for his country ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
It's not Wright's patriotism that's been in question, zany. Wright is a foul, race-baiting pig who agitates by spouting a distorted version of history, zany.
It's not Wright's patriotism that's been in question, zany. Wright is a foul, race-baiting pig who agitates by spouting a distorted version of history, zany. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LOL Priceless
LOL talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LOL Priceless Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
The fact that you are a lib-retard is a reflection of your poor education and inferior family values, zany. Hence, your opinions stemming from your poor education, as they obviously do, also have little or no value, zany.
The fact that you are a lib-retard is a reflection of your poor education and inferior family values, zany. Hence, your opinions stemming from your poor education, as they obviously do, also have little or no value, zany. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lol. Yes because the uber educated always use big words like lib-tard and they're moral people with family values who posts daily on a hooker message board.

LOL @ I B Hankering. Again talk about the pot calling the kettle black
If you fought for your country and you've turned out to be the turncoat you are. You're a bigger moron than I ever imagined. Shameful you are. Go hide under a rock turncoat Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
If you fought for the country you damn sure have the right to criticize the leaders ruining it.
Lol. Yes because the uber educated always use big words like lib-tard and they're moral people with family values who posts daily on a hooker message board.

LOL @ I B Hankering. Again talk about the pot calling the kettle black
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Your inability to correctly quote a printed passage underscores your poor education, zany. Plus, zany, why do you imagine -- as YOU post on a SHMB -- that posting in the Political Forum on a SHMB is immoral, zany?
Nobody who ever put his life on the line for the US would act as disrespectfully as you and other so-called veterans act, IBIdiot.

Even if you couldn't get a job and had to volunteer for military duty. Even if you had no education and had to volunteer for military duty. Even if you had no friends or family that loved you and you had to run away to hide under the wings of the American Eagle, you'd still love your country.

You're a fucking fraud. IBIDIOT. Plain and simple. without ECCIE, you're just a pimply backed fat boy hiding in your mother/wife's root cellar.

The ultimate hillbilly.

Thanks for bringing this to the fore, Zanzibar.
If you fought for the country you damn sure have the right to criticize the leaders ruining it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So where is that written, lily liver?
Nobody who ever put his life on the line for the US would act as disrespectfully as you and other so-called veterans act, IBIdiot.

Even if you couldn't get a job and had to volunteer for military duty. Even if you had no education and had to volunteer for military duty. Even if you had no friends or family that loved you and you had to run away to hide under the wings of the American Eagle, you'd still love your country.

You're a fucking fraud. IBIDIOT. Plain and simple. without ECCIE, you're just a pimply backed fat boy hiding I. Your mother/wife's root cellar.

The ultimate hillbilly.

Thanks for bringing this to the fore, Zanzibar.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go back and check out which veteran started calling another veteran "dipshit" (BTW, because that was your favorite epithet that's why you earned the title), you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; then put your soiled diaper over your head and inhale deeply, you hypocritical jackass!
Calling YOU a dipshit isn't a "right" that I earned as a veteran, Corpy. It's a statement of fact.

You are the ORIGINAL Dipshit. Just read the post above. What a dipshit!

The yardstick by which all dipshits sre measured.

That's the fact.

Meanwhile, I find your disrespectful, anti-American diatribes quite disturbing. You need medication and therapy.

Or you need to get the fuck out.
Calling YOU a dipshit isn't a "right" that I earned as a veteran, Corpy. It's a statement of fact.

You are the ORIGINAL Dipshit. Just read the post above. What a dipshit!

The yardstick by which all dipshits sre measured.

That's the fact.

Meanwhile, I find your disrespectful, anti-American diatribes quite disturbing. You need medication and therapy.

Or you need to get the fuck out.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Deflecting doesn't alter the fact that you are the most depraved hypocrite in this forum, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Every fuckin' thing you accuse someone else of doing, you are guilty of doing multiple times, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!!! Exhibit A of your hypocrisy, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Nobody who ever put his life on the line for the US would act as disrespectfully as you and other so-called veterans act. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
BTW, you won the original and SUBSEQUENT title, and you continue to distinguish yourself as being the genuine and most correct recipient, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.