If you are experiencing...

What I want to know, Camille, is: Who's the schmuck who puked all over the carpet at your incall? Originally Posted by Bush Pilot

A lady never tells...

But fortunately for all, he did not unload on my carpet lol... The gentleman was just sick and horny... Insisting that, because I booked the appt, I had to obligation to keep it... Riiiight.
... Insisting that, because I booked the appt, I had to obligation to keep it... Riiiight. Originally Posted by CamilleFox69

I REALLY fucking hate that shit! I mean, really, WTF??? "...Insisting.......[..] obligation to keep it" ????!!!!!!

To THAT guy: what about YOUR damn "obligation" to be a decent human being and keep your nasty bacteria infested disgusting germ spreading ass home!!! Get a clue!

There is NEVER an obligation if a person cannot show enough respect to protect not only the well being of themselves but also that of others. Fucking "."

Shoulda kicked his ass into next week with a box of Kleenex, Camille!

KKA
XOXO
A lady never tells...

But fortunately for all, he did not unload on my carpet lol... The gentleman was just sick and horny... Insisting that, because I booked the appt, I had to obligation to keep it... Riiiight. Originally Posted by CamilleFox69
Sorry that happened to you Camille. You definitely made the right choice.
I REALLY fucking hate that shit! I mean, really, WTF??? "...Insisting.......[..] obligation to keep it" ????!!!!!!

To THAT guy: what about YOUR damn "obligation" to be a decent human being and keep your nasty bacteria infested disgusting germ spreading ass home!!! Get a clue!

There is NEVER an obligation if a person cannot show enough respect to protect not only the well being of themselves but also that of others. Fucking "."

Shoulda kicked his ass into next week with a box of Kleenex, Camille!

KKA
XOXO Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

LOLOLOLOL!!!
Have had 2 providers share the Flu with me in the past and when I asked them about it when I was bed ridden with 104 temp they admitted they had it but they had to make a living. Evil Bitches. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Had to make a living? Open a lemonade stand, beg on the corner for money, hell, work at McDonalds. Their food makes people sick anyways. Have some common decency and don't be so selfish. People who knowingly spread their diseases should be banned from this website and ostracized from the hobby all together.
Influenza: A little known hooker STD.

Luckily there is a vaccine for that.

There is also a vaccine for HPV.
If the session came with a vaccine shot...