Hillary – Says Business does NOT Create Jobs – Washington Does?

Demand creates jobs. Originally Posted by WTF
And where does that demand come from?
And where does that demand come from? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Hahaha, There's the Million Dollar question. Lets see how the Liberals want to twist that one around.

Jim
Ideally, it arises from well-designed government programs that put big dollars into the pockets of low income earners, so they can in turn create substantial new demand for crap produced in low-wage Asian countries and sold by Walmart. An additional benefit is that this boosts our accumulated trade and current-account deficits to even healthier levels.

The Federal Reserve, too, plays a starring role. Over the last six years, it has loaded up its balance sheet to the tune of almost four trillion additional dollars. Of course, that created demand for all sorts of debt instruments, including but not limited to new U.S. Treasury issuance.

In turn, that activity has created a great deal of new demand for ...

... well, give me a minute. I'll think of something!
Ideally, it arises from well-designed government programs Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Spoken like a true bureaucrat.

You must have one of them cushy gub'ment jobs.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 11:36 AM
Spoken like a true bureaucrat.

You must have one of them cushy gub'ment jobs. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You stupid fuck you wouldn't recognize sarcasm even if it were tattooed on your lil pecker.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 11:39 AM
It comes from many different sectors....can you tell me how much say the Military generates? Which is the point you missed.

You stupid fuck you wouldn't recognize sarcasm even if it were tattooed on your lil pecker. Originally Posted by WTF
Apparently you wouldn't either.
Now hold on just a cotton-pickin' minute here!

Who says "well-designed government programs" don't exist?

They abound in that fabled land where unicorns roam free!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 11:53 AM
Apparently you wouldn't either. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
At least we can get the whole word on mine

Btw gfe you figured out how many jobs the Defense industry is responsible for?

A lot less than there were before the Obama regime started handing out pink slips.

Bad timing too. Just on the verge of Obama's war in Iraq.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 03:22 PM
A lot less than there were before the Obama regime started handing out pink slips.

Bad timing too. Just on the verge of Obama's war in Iraq. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Is is going to be as costly as the 4 trillion and 4500 plus lives as the last one? Let's hope not.
Is is going to be as costly as the 4 trillion and 4500 plus lives as the last one? Let's hope not. Originally Posted by WTF
Not to worry. History will record that Odumbo campaigned on the chimerical illusion that the war in Iraq was finished and done with, and these new losses incurred and treasure spent will be merged with those from previous administrations and considered as one.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 04:02 PM
Not to worry. History will record that Odumbo campaigned on the chimerical illusion that the war in Iraq was finished and done with, and these new losses incurred and treasure spent will be merged with those from previous administrations and considered as one.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Probably right about that , they should merge them all since our involvement in that region starting in 1804 on "the shores of Tripoli". But the significance of oil post WWII is probably the best place to start.
Typical bullshit from you nojo Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nobody is bitching about it but you ,lol.

Jim

In turn, that activity has created a great deal of new demand for ...

... well, give me a minute. I'll think of something! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Hope?

When will the Dims War On Men end?