Europeans Make Startling Discovery About Comet!!

OK ... You're a fucking Neanderthal.

But ... But ... Monica Fox? LMAO! Did you take a dump at her Incall?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Good one!
I thought it was a big snowball. Monica Fox spit it into space years ago. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Waywards kidney stone....I thinck.
You could make a movie of Dumb and Dumber, and play both parts. Very astute of yourself posting the thread after I made the comment, then pretending you knew it all along. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you're already overly qualified and perpetually auditioning for both leading roles, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp!

BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, it was very ASStute of you to make an asinine remark without reading the article I had sourced to back-up my post -- the post you **purportedly read** and **purportedly understood** before you quoted it, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
But you're already overly qualified and perpetually auditioning for both leading roles, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp!

BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, it was very ASStute of you to make an asinine remark without reading the article I had sourced to back-up my post -- the post you **purportedly read** and **purportedly understood** before you quoted it, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I love watching your clumsy ass floundering around after you step in shit no balls. Entertainment for all. Your thread was sourced after my comment you fucking buffoon.
I love watching your clumsy ass floundering around after you step in shit no balls. Entertainment for all. Your thread was sourced after my comment you fucking buffoon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp you continue to amaze all here with your ASStuteness. It was your dumb-as-fuck-ass that made an asinine remark without reading the article that included the source that back-upped the statement in post #3, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp -- the post you **purportedly read** and **purportedly understood** before you quoted it and remarked on it in your asinine post at post #4, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. But you've always had problems with your "threesees", haven't you, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
Oh, good! Hi, JACK,
... and they landed their solar powered machine in a permanent shadow. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Not all is lost.......
Before the solar charged batteries expired the craft recieved a transmission from the Al Jazeera Network proclaiming it was Al Asshole Gore who invented this very same comet !
Who is Jack?
Who is Jack? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's the guy who hangs out with him in the "other stall" at ...

... Nau's Drug just outside of Clarksville, Texas.

(You know how this "social networking" gets confused at times.)
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp you continue to amaze all here with your ASStuteness. It was your dumb-as-fuck-ass that made an asinine remark without reading the article that included the source that back-upped the statement in post #3, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp -- the post you **purportedly read** and **purportedly understood** before you quoted it and remarked on it in your asinine post at post #4, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. But you've always had problems with your "threesees", haven't you, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep babbling and deflecting no balls. Point is your first post was all about trashing the people for "landing their solar powered craft in a shadow" You are the one who loves threesomes so you can be "lucky Pierre". Why do you think I need to read anything from you when I had already had Info from another source before making the comment, you retarded fuck.
Keep babbling and deflecting no balls. Point is your first post was all about trashing the people for "landing their solar powered craft in a shadow" You are the one who loves threesomes so you can be "lucky Pierre". Why do you think I need to read anything from you when I had already had Info from another source before making the comment, you retarded fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And YOUR POINT?
guess you missed the part about when it landed the first time it bounced twice. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I guess you don't play golf.

I can hear it now:

"My score was so high because the ball I HIT bounced too many times."

"Fuckin' Bush!"
And YOUR POINT? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That he wanted to take this amazing accomplishment, and take a cheap shot.

I can hear it now:

"Fuckin' Bush!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
I can tell you are a high handicapper. It is Obama's fault.

I can hear it now:

"Fuckin' Bush!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
That was a truly brilliant statement. It crystallizes your inability to state a cogent point in a single post.

I didn't know they let turd burglars onto golf courses.
Keep babbling and deflecting no balls. Point is your first post was all about trashing the people for "landing their solar powered craft in a shadow" You are the one who loves threesomes so you can be "lucky Pierre". Why do you think I need to read anything from you when I had already had Info from another source before making the comment, you retarded fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you are the one who posted the asinine, smart-ass, cheap-shot remark without understanding either post #3 or the sourced article that back-upped the factual statement in post #3, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, your current wormy, dumb-ass attempt to deflect from yet another notable example of your stupidity is for naught, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.