Blacklisted?-Leaving the Hobby Soon

Sorry, but this post sounds a bit like whining to me. If you do not want to be here, don't be here. Go somewhere else and be happy there.

As far as "blacklist" being an accounting term, Nope!! I have been around accounting terminology all of my professional life, and never have I heard the term "blacklist" using in an accounting context, even by "Martian" accountants. Again, sorry to be so blunt.

Anyway, good luck to you. I am sure that some place other than eccie will be a much better fit for you.

Just my $0.02.
-SB
Sorry, but this post sounds a bit like whining to me. If you do not want to be here, don't be here. Go somewhere else and be happy there.

As far as "blacklist" being an accounting term, Nope!! I have been around accounting terminology all of my professional life, and never have I heard the term "blacklist" using in an accounting context, even by "Martian" accountants. Again, sorry to be so blunt.

Anyway, good luck to you. I am sure that some place other than eccie will be a much better fit for you.

Just my $0.02.
-SB Originally Posted by SouthernBorn
Ouch much
I think you should change your name from SouthernBorn to BornaJerk. It was a heartfelt discussion and if you don't like it why don't you go to the "rants and raves" section of craigslist. Your comments added zero value and obviously they weren't meant to - you just saw a chance to poke a finger in someone's eye (or their feelings) and you took it. I had a few other snarky comments but I took them off because then I'd probably get blacklisted.
^^Love your style.
Several eye pokers
in the neighborhood
taking jabs when
a person is merely
giving an explanation.
Gives them excitement
from what I see. Pun
intended.
I think you should change your name from SouthernBorn to BornaJerk. It was a heartfelt discussion and if you don't like it why don't you go to the "rants and raves" section of craigslist. Your comments added zero value and obviously they weren't meant to - you just saw a chance to poke a finger in someone's eye (or their feelings) and you took it. I had a few other snarky comments but I took them off because then I'd probably get blacklisted.
Originally Posted by Hatty242
I'm sure whatever you had to say wouldn't get you on anyone's blacklist

Just my $0.02.
-SB Originally Posted by SouthernBorn
I had something really nasty to say about this comment but I PM'd it instead. Let me clarify for all your inquiring minds that I'm not departing the hobby because I'm unhappy. I'm departing because I have been offered several job opportunities out of state as a fashion designer/makeup artist. In addition to this I am completing an accounting degree and going on to study corporate law. I came into this with a goal. When I leave I can say I achieved said goal. I have loved being a part of this community for the people that I have met. You've all been very sweet to me and I have nothing but good things to say about you.
For the ladies I apologize to you in advance for having to deal with the ass holes on here, like the one in the quoted comment. My prayer for you is that you get the opportunity to encounter the nice kind sweet ones, like the ones I have seen. BP has been better to me than eccie but I also haven't stuck around on eccie very long. I am entitled to that opinion. I'm not sorry for it.
None of us are higher class (on eccie, BP, or p411) because of a website we use. We are higher class because of how we choose to carry ourselves.
The original commenter obviously is out of place when in the company of this class. The $0.02 he gave me was probably all he had left and I'm flattered that he thought highly enough of me to give it to me.
I think I like this girl. Feisty. . And the comment about class being self defined, not website based.....spot on.
I've heard the explanation. How is this being blacklisted again?
DD, thanks for the chuckle today in the PM. Being called an "asshole" is not an insult; it is a compliment. For that, I thank you.

Seriously, though: If you do not like the people on here and you are going to leave, there is no need to announce it. Just leave. The best way to put your unpleasant experiences on eccie behind you simply is to not ever, ever logon again.

Unless, of course, there is another motivation.

In any event, I do wish you well with Law School. It is a noble profession for those who have what it takes to make it in a most challenging field.
I've heard the explanation. How is this being blacklisted again? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Not to be rude but I've explained it before. If you still don't understand google, bing, and yahoo are very resourceful tools. I also don't recall directing my explanation at you. It was for the people that have PM'd me and asked about it be a use I didn't feel as if I should write all those people when I could just explain it here...
Sorry to everyone: I violated my Simple Creed posted at the bottom of my messages.
Someine should tell BornaLoser I've blocked him and can no longer see his ignorance
I think y'all should forgo the niceties and just tell us how you really feel. Lol
Hmmmm.... This has got me to thinking....

Blacklist: ebony providers in concurrent order based on age/weight/weave length

Whitelist: all white(ish) providers based on height/age/alphabetical order

Latinalist: all hispanics whether homegrown or imported based on feistiness/hair color/ bilingualism

PimpedList: anyone not in the above list based on tattoos/photo shopping skills

HAIL!!

Good luck on your adventure!
LOL @ weave length

I just took mine out :P #Natural