Review: Stood up by the little cuntcakes

Yup and that was my bad. Regardless if I answered him or not I feel his reaction would have been the same. Sometimes the best answer is no answer. Oh to clairfy "jumping of hoops" No one made him jump through hoops. HE gave a bunch of info, then gets mad because because what? I used it? It was all wrong info anyhow. He said his user name was Closer and dropped a bunch of names. I contacted a couple of the girls. One that called me back didnt know him or the number. So I asked him again what his user name was. This time he said closer1. Its faster sometimes for me to screen through fb. He had already told me his name and a text later gave me a different spelling of it. Little shit like that makes a world of differance. Another one of the girls hit me back same shit. She didnt know him. Id already gotten a weird vibe from him to begin with. So i blew him off. I didnt feel right about seeing him, and by his reaction I was right in not seeing him. Next time ill handle the situation differently, but as far as the OP of this thread. He can countinue to pout IDGAF. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes

If this is not a Review shouldn't the ROS be made public? How else are we to discover all of the discomfort the OP was subjected to by the little lass? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I agree.
Lol. Nice!
Honest question: when a NCNS is posted under reviews, I understad the ROS being under private tags but, why is it not made public afterwards? I get that you guys couldn't really care whether we can respond to it or not, but wouldn't it make for a more transparent exchange of information? After all, much of a lady's personality shines through post a negative experience.

Edit: and my comment is not in relation to LMCC, it is just a real question I had
I agree 100% Camille. If there is no review, how can there be a rest of story?

That' s what private tags are for.
LMCC,

What do you mean by "Never trust a white boy with a big dick. "?
LMCC,

What do you mean by "Never trust a white boy with a big dick. "? Originally Posted by oldtiger
That was directed at my infamous penis with legs, on again/off again boyfriend Paul.
ROS in a COED NCNS review/non review is no different than a member/Hobbiest using private tags in COED or any other area on the board when he does not want something seen.

If the OP of an NCNS wants the ROS public for all the see and for the Provider to have a response to, he can send a request to me or Mokoa to have the ROS made public.
ROS in a COED NCNS review/non review is no different than a member/Hobbiest using private tags in COED or any other area on the board when he does not want something seen.

If the OP of an NCNS wants the ROS public for all the see and for the Provider to have a response to, he can send a request to me or Mokoa to have the ROS made public. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Makes sense. Thank you for clarifying it
You oughta thank him Lmcc for this threAD!

If the OP of an NCNS wants the ROS public for all the see and for the Provider to have a response to, he can send a request to me or Mokoa to have the ROS made public. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

I personally would like to see the ROS.
Its hard to see his perspective when its hidden. I am not a furtive person. I have a very distinct personality, I addressed my side, with out the tags or posting in the ladies room. His ambiguity and half ass info is part of the reason why this is even being addressed. I addressed all my faults. Only fair he does the same.
Oh and because this is the third paranoid fuck that freaks out about "flashing lights" THEYRE MOTION LIGHTS. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes

Oops, that part is in the ROS. Just saying.
What a slut.
Oops, that part is in the ROS. Just saying. Originally Posted by tpepsi
Yep these things are usually with ros showing so when I said it I was unaware it was not.
This is literally the first one I've seen with ros intact.
But one thing a newbie will learn is there is discretion by staff, and they can decide whether or not something is vague or not.
You oughta thank him Lmcc for this threAD! Originally Posted by Chincho
Thank him for what? Having to explain myself, its one thing to make myself look like a dick but by posting this all it did was make BOTH of us look like dicks. I was being nice by blowing him off. KNOWINGLY I was screening, and NOT getting a response when he texted "Let me Know" , anyone else would have just called me a bitch and moved on. I shouldve done shit differently too, I admit to my part. He felt that something needed to be addressed right? Fuck it than lets address it. If its truth theres no need to hide anything. he could have posted this in the mens lounge but he choose to do it here. He started the thread may as well get it all out.