The State Of The Union Address -once again just stating the facts:

Fact: The net job gains in America since 2008 have gone to Foreign Born workers (i.e. largely under-skilled low paying jobs)
According to BLS data, in November of 2007 there were 23.1 million foreign workers in the United States with jobs. Today, the BLS reports, there are 25.1 million foreign workers in the United States with jobs – meaning 2 million jobs, on net, have gone to foreign workers since the recession. By contrast, BLS reports there were 124 million American-born workers with jobs in November of 2007 but only 122.5 million American-born workers with jobs today – a decline of 1.5 million for American workers.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Again more lies and B.S from you Whirlaway- why don't you for once in 6 years give the man some credit for creating jobs!!!!
Fact: The net job gains in America since 2008 have gone to Foreign Born workers (i.e. largely under-skilled low paying jobs)
According to BLS data, in November of 2007 there were 23.1 million foreign workers in the United States with jobs. Today, the BLS reports, there are 25.1 million foreign workers in the United States with jobs – meaning 2 million jobs, on net, have gone to foreign workers since the recession. By contrast, BLS reports there were 124 million American-born workers with jobs in November of 2007 but only 122.5 million American-born workers with jobs today – a decline of 1.5 million for American workers.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Yeah, yeah. You posted this stuff at least once before.

Again, what's your point? Everybody is lying but you?

Welcome to Bizarro ECCIE! Don't fuck your self.
The BLS numbers are the numbers.....there is no spinning.....

Why don't you tell us how the BLS numbers are a lie?

Waiting.

Again more lies and B.S from you Whirlaway- why don't you for once in 6 years give the man some credit for creating jobs!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I do give him credit = for creating jobs for foreign born workers at the expense of American born. You just don't want Obama tagged with that fact!
Here are some more facts Mr. Factoid:

"...each year the U.S. admits 1 million permanent immigrants (overwhelmingly low-wage) in addition to 700,000 foreign guest workers, 500,000 foreign students, and 70,000 refugees and asylees. The number of foreign-born has quadrupled since 1970. During that same time, the NYT reports: “More than 16 percent of men between the ages of 25 and 54 are not working, up from 5 percent in the late 1960s; 30 percent of women in this age group are not working, up from 25 percent in the late 1990s. For those who are working, wage growth has been weak, while corporate profits have surged.”
Timmytard can't breathe.
Who jacks off???

....shame.... Originally Posted by thathottnurse

It's my dick.....It;s my soap.....I'll wash it as fast as I want.
It's what Obama doesn't say that is the most dangerous.
It's what Obama doesn't say that is the most dangerous. Originally Posted by boardman
Yes. Like how he figures that a family with a five figure income is in the 1% bracket he wants to tax -- a "tax" Odumbo didn't mention in his SOTU address:

"Obama's proposed tax hike on 529 College Savings Plans is an assault on the American dream.... '[T]his tax plan violates Obama’s “firm pledge” not to raise “any form of tax” on families making less than $250,000 per year' .... [A] GAO study ... shows that 30 percent of households that own a 529 plan earn less than $100,000 per year ... that means that about 3.5 million 529 accounts will see tax increases even though those account owners make five figure incomes."
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanelli...merican-dream/
It's what Obama doesn't say that is the most dangerous. Originally Posted by boardman
But during his State of the Union Address he heard the Democratic Senators and Congressmen that weren't there anymore.

• WTF
  • 01-23-2015, 07:45 AM
For those who are working, wage growth has been weak, while corporate profits have surged.” Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Are you not for free trade?

Are you now for redistribution of the wealth? What is you solution? What did you think free trade was going to do? If you had two cylinders with a common wall and you poked a whole in the common wall would not pay equity reach a equilibrium? Free trade has been good to workers of the world and to CEO's and shareholders in this country ...
Why don't you give the man the responsibility for fudging the unemployment numbers. How can you have 92 million un or under employed and really expect unemployment to go down. Real unemployment rate= 10%