WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

Why don't you tell Obama, his advisor Sharpton and his Attorney General Holder to fuck off with the racial shit.

Why don't you fuck off with the racial shit? Originally Posted by timpage
To reward failure would mean that an attempt at success would have had to have occurred.
subjects aside
Sniper was directed by C. Eastwood, stars B. Cooper
Selma directed and stars a bunch of unknowns Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
We can chalk that up as a factor as well.

Jim
The TV movie Game Change (about Sarah Palin) was awarded a Golden Globe though it was soundly rebutted for it's plethora of inaccuracies. I guess the truth doesn't sell in some years and in some years the lies are preferred (at least by certain people).
"Victim mentality" just doesn't sell anymore, except in politics for those that lack the intelligence to understand what is maliciously being done to them.

The race war has been fought and WON in America, as it should have been and we are all thankful for.

When all you have left is Sharpton and the ilk defending criminals resisting arrest and getting shot as a direct result, there is no problem.
The TV movie Game Change (about Sarah Palin) was awarded a Golden Globe though it was soundly rebutted for it's plethora of inaccuracies. I guess the truth doesn't sell in some years and in some years the lies are preferred (at least by certain people). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You should be happy that the film didn't also portray her as trailer trash, just as a blithering idiot. You'd be wailing like a banshee! It was a decent piece of entertainment. I enjoyed it. Once. It won three golden globes. I don't remember it being billed as a documentary, though.

You truly think American Sniper is any less dramatized than Game Change, JDIdiot?

You want truth? Read the Bible! I know your Sarah does.

Why don't you tell Obama, his advisor Sharpton and his Attorney General Holder to fuck off with the racial shit. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Because I'm telling you.

Are they on this board?

You know...what is really interesting.....is why you would choose to post this up as a topic. I mean....I dunno....it wouldn't occur to me to take pleasure in a fucking movie doing well or not. How come you take such pleasure in it and find it so interesting that you post it up as a new topic?

Race bait much?
The TV movie Game Change (about Sarah Palin) was awarded a Golden Globe though it was soundly rebutted for it's plethora of inaccuracies. I guess the truth doesn't sell in some years and in some years the lies are preferred (at least by certain people). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Game Change was hilarious....accurately depicting your Alaskan dream girl as the fucking know-nothing airhead that she was then and continues to be today.

What about it admiral? I posted up in another string....I think your girl is gonna tease us for a while before opting out as a candidate. Dazzle us with your political acumen.

I'll expect something around 4:17 a.m.
To reward failure would mean that an attempt at success would have had to have occurred. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You're deep. Keep the one-liners coming when they are this wise and insightful.
Again, you get it wrong. It has nothing to do with taking pleasure. As I already posted, the movie deserved to do better at the box office.

You obviously live in an insular world and are unaware that there has been an ongoing dialogue in the national media (print, tv and web) about the lack of success of "Selma" compared to "American Sniper".

If the subject is of such little interest to you, I suggest you stay the fuck out of the conversation. But I am certain you just like shooting your mouth off, even when you are so ill informed.

The real race baiters are the national spokespeople who get the media attention that can actually bait people. Race baiters like Obama, Sharpton and Holder (among others).

Why are you such a dumb fuck?

Because I'm telling you.

Are they on this board?

You know...what is really interesting.....is why you would choose to post this up as a topic. I mean....I dunno....it wouldn't occur to me to take pleasure in a fucking movie doing well or not. How come you take such pleasure in it and find it so interesting that you post it up as a new topic?

Race bait much? Originally Posted by timpage
BTW, you aren't fooling anyone with your "are they on this board?" - could TimmyTard get more juvenile?......we know you love the race baiting that Obama and his ilk promote; and try to deflect by calling others the race baiters. It doesn't work anymore. The race promoters have cried wolf too many times. America is weary of being called racist when they are not.
Because America is just tired of being race-hoaxed?

The word got out early that the movie unjustly portrays LBJs position on civil rights. And after two dreadful years of Obama, Sharpton, Democrats and the media race-hoaxing America with Trayvon and Ferguson and Oprah’s comparing Trayvon shooting to the killing of Emmett Till, we are exhausted by audacious lies and emotional blackmail.

Selma Cast..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...yndon-johnson/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

It failed because it is just more of the "same shit-differnt day" hoopla"
Because America is just tired of being race-hoaxed?

The word got out early that the movie unjustly portrays LBJs position on civil rights. And after two dreadful years of Obama, Sharpton, Democrats and the media race-hoaxing America with Trayvon and Ferguson and Oprah’s comparing Trayvon shooting to the killing of Emmett Till, we are exhausted by audacious lies and emotional blackmail.

Selma Cast..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...yndon-johnson/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Could it be the movie just sux? I look for simple solutions. Not immediately go to the "america is racist country" because a certain film is not well supported by the public.

I have not seen the movie. I'll probably wait for it on Netfix or something equivalent. I like good movies and can appreciate well acted and directed flix even if I don't particularly like the theme. Not sure if it has any of these qualities. I'll need to check reviews.
No, the movie didn't suck. It was good. And it got an all time positive rating of 5-stars 99% at Rotten Tomatoes...that is the best it gets...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/selma/#contentReviews

Could it be the movie just sux? .... I'll need to check reviews. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Weren't we supposed to be past this since like 2008?