Emotional Involvement in Regards to Whores and the Boards never takes one where they want to be

Wow.
I hope my emotional involvement wasn't showing loudly.
I thought I just had time to mindlessly post.

Speaking of which, I never did consider what it would do for my post count.

Did I break 5k last night?
I put on 100 fast. lol
... What is it that is missing from your life that you are seeking relevance here? Originally Posted by Whispers
I couldn't have said it better myself. Well, of course I could have, your words will do this time.

What's missing from YOUR LIFE, Mister? Why do you have 13000 LONG TEDIOUS posts on a hooker board where most people go for FUN?
I couldn't have said it better myself. Well, of course I could have, your words will do this time.

What's missing from YOUR LIFE, Mister? Why do you have 13000 LONG TEDIOUS posts on a hooker board where most people go for FUN? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Entertainment..... It's enjoyable manipulating the likes of you......
Entertainment..... It's enjoyable manipulating the likes of you...... Originally Posted by Whispers
You were right boss. Throw some bait in the water and watch.

What's missing from YOUR LIFE, Mister? Why do you have 13000 LONG TEDIOUS posts on a hooker board where most people go for FUN? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Good point, Inspector. Notice he avoided answering. And YES, of course you would've said it better. He's barely literate.

But, that said, question for the OP: You write a dissertation showing that this is ALL you have in your miserable life.

The sad part is you actually believes that people believe what you write. Now that's pathetic

Bold text: for another's benefit too. Getting late, need to multi-task.
The sad part is you actually believes that people believe what you write. Now that's pathetic. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
No. I have no preset notions as to what people believe or do not believe.

What I do know is that many READ what I write and I get feedback all the time from members that let me know they may not always agree with me but they like being made to think about things they were either ignoring or did not think were issues.
Aside to you know who: You were right! At least about the first part. Let's see what else comes along.
No. I have no preset notions as to what people believe or do not believe.

What I do know is that many READ what I write and I get feedback all the time from members that let me know they may not always agree with me but they like being made to think about things they were either ignoring or did not think were issues. Originally Posted by Whispers
How about the "feedback" on the poll where they want yo ass back in Austin? Peacefully, or by the harpoon?
Au Revoir, Deux Deux

How about the "feedback" on the poll where they want yo ass back in Austin? Peacefully, or by the harpoon? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
LOL! I get more PMs, emails and texts from people supporting, thanking, or asking for my input on some thread here than you get participation in the threads you start.
LOL! I get more PMs, emails and texts from people ... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ah, yes, your imaginary "friends" - aren't these the same "friends" whose "PM's emails and texts" fueled your campaigns against 19Trees, Mokoa, and SL?

Those kind of fizzled, didn't they? Maybe those "friends" are: imaginary, or, full of malarky?
Ah, yes, your imaginary "friends" - aren't these the same "friends" whose "PM's emails and texts" fueled your campaigns against 19Trees, Mokoa, and SL? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
No... They are pretty evident in the people that view the threads I start.... There are plenty that dislike me as well that let me know via PM at times......

There was no "campaign" against either Mokoa or SL......

With Mokoa there has just been corrections of his mistakes or lack of actions...... Both easy to find many examples of...... He was a pretty heavy handed moderator and the proof iof his wrongdoings was evident in the locked threads and ways he handled his "duties".....

With Still Looking there was a single thread with questions and a conversation that was quickly resolved.....

You really are too emotionally worked up over it all..... Share with us where your motivation really lies sir..... Who "were" or "are" you that carry such a personal grudge?.....

Did I fuck your sister? Girl friend? Wife? SO? Daughter? ....... Did you ask for information that I did not share with you because I did not know you?..... What drives the fire inside you?
This isn't very nice. We "whores" are still human beings and deserve respect. The guys who defend the "whores" realize we are worth more than just a hole to put their dick in. And those are the clients that I appreciate. They don't need to stir up crap for attention because they are too busy getting attention from the "whores" that appreciate them. My goodness everyone is so hateful lately. Please find the closest "whore" and release the beast on her cunt... Not the boards please.

I have nothing against any of the guys in this feud but this thread went a tad too far. Bashing men who actually view "whores" as human beings worthy of respect is a really low blow. Speaking of blows... Perhaps you all need a blow job to release some stress. Just a thought.

Did I fuck your sister?

No. I don't have one.

Girl friend?

No. The women I tend to date prefer more "athletic" gents.

Wife?

No. Deceased. RIP, my lovely.

SO?

No. See: girl friend

Daughter?

No. No daughters.

....... Did you ask for information that I did not share with you because I did not know you?.....

I can't imagine that you haven't shared everything you already know on the open forums - I mean, you constantly post what you don't know, so I've assumed you just ran out of stuff you do know. Of course, you do constantly repeat yourself, so that skewers the tabulation just a bit.

But, the answer is NO to this one.

What drives the fire inside you? Originally Posted by Whispers
Isn't it obvious? I dislike the bully, the scammer, the blowhard. When I find all three in one place? I can hardly be held responsible.