Former KKK Leader David Duke Says.....

That is a real inconvenient thing isn't it. Duke started as a racist democrat, Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist church was a democrat, and the racist hateful KKK was democrat in the south. Three strikes and you''''''''re out of there! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You fucking idiot. In the South, everybody WAS a Democrat once upon a time. The Republican Party was nonexistent.
You fucking idiot. In the South, everybody WAS a Democrat once upon a time. The Republican Party was nonexistent. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Once Upon a Time" most fairy tales start off that way. Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Jim
Most the white supremicy dems of the south "back then" are reps now Originally Posted by Old-T
How long did these "white supremicy dems of the south" live "back then" ? Old-Trashed.
Did you mean Democrats? I'm sure most of the 5,000-8,000 KKK members are Independent, like you... ur'a bootlicker, your secret is getting out... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No 80% of them are cocksuckers like you whiffy.
Robert Byrd was a "former" KKK Grand Wizard. But nobody likes to discuss that.
Been brought up several times.
What's wrong with being anti-Semetic? I do have some jewish friends.
You're anti black. So fuck you.

Some people have NBA policies others have NJA policies.
  • Old-T
  • 01-31-2015, 11:17 AM
How long did these "white supremicy dems of the south" live "back then" ? Old-Trashed. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am sure some are still alive--why yes, they can be found on the staffs of many current republican congressmen.

As to those no longer alive, why do you and "your kind" keep bringing them up? My reply was in regard to another litany by some of the Wackos here that "back then, the evil dems did ....)

The reality is if most of you were alive in the 60s Dixie, you WOULD be dems.
"Once Upon a Time" most fairy tales start off that way. Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Were Southern politicians Democrats "Once Upon a Time?" Absofuckinglutely.

What's your point?

"Once Upon A Time" Republicans were liberals.

"Once Upon A Time" is what this meta-discussion is about.
Some people have NBA policies others have NJA policies. Originally Posted by ilikefun
NJA policies? LMAO!

Are you talking about WHOOKERS? NJA policies? How do they know? Absence of smegma?

How do you know?

For shits and giggles, why don't you post a legitimate ad in which a whooker advertises her NJA policy?

You're ridiculously full of shit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• WTF
  • 01-31-2015, 11:27 AM

The reality is if most of you were alive in the 60s Dixie, you WOULD be dems. Originally Posted by Old-T
That is correct, back then, the GOP was the progressive party. Progressives are not fearful of change. Now the Progressive Party is the Democratic Party. Conservative's in general do not like change. The Conservative is now the GOP.

Not saying one is better than the other , they both have their faults but these folks in the GOP now are not living in reality if they think they are progressive and thus would have been part of the old GOP. Just would not have happened. Human nature being wtf it is.
I was talking in general. People can pick and choose who they don't like.

As far as whookers they don't like cheap people. With that in mind.. How was the first piece of copper wire made?....
I am sure some are still alive--why yes, they can be found on the staffs of many current republican congressmen.

As to those no longer alive, why do you and "your kind" keep bringing them up? My reply was in regard to another litany by some of the Wackos here that "back then, the evil dems did ....)

The reality is if most of you were alive in the 60s Dixie, you WOULD be dems. Originally Posted by Old-T
Okay, this you have to prove or you have to shut up.

I don't even know how you know their names much less who they work for.
I was talking in general. People can pick and choose who they don't like.

As far as whookers they don't like cheap people. With that in mind.. How was the first piece of copper wire made?.... Originally Posted by ilikefun
Pressed it between your buttcheeks?

Trust me, I heard all of these from schoolyard bullies growing up. I didn't think grown ups still told "jokes" like that, ilikefun. So now, you need to explain why you still tell this joke?

Are you after laughs or still trying to be a bully? Or are you a supporter of those who seek to eradicate the Jewish Homeland?

Youre failing miserably?

Okay, this you have to prove or you have to shut up.

I don't even know how you know their names much less who they work for. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's fukingrich. JDIdiot demands someone attributes his posts.