Group strap on gang

just be sure that the women are skilled AND educated in strap-on play!!!

hope you get your butt-fill of strapon delites. Originally Posted by pmdelites
>>>Just make sure they're girls, and that it 'straps on'. First, and foremost, piece of advise that comes to my mind...>>>
I would be honored to do a double strap on playtime with ANY gal mentioned above....and I bet DDMCGEE would do it with me in Houston or Dallas too!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Aw man, Dallas, it looks like we are just barely going to miss each other in Houston! Tori & I arrive on the 29th and you leave on the 29th it looks like. Too bad! It would be fun to all do a gangbang for sure!!!

Nora_Nyx lives in Dallas, TX and I thought of her as another smokin hot lady who would be into this scenario.
aw damn...hell yea woulda been a blast!!

I remember meeting Nora..shes way cool!!
so far nothing really
i am still looking!
another fun idea is two clients (me being one) and two providers with strap ons
laughing high living and pegging us until everyone is exhausted
my comment about age and race was just a fantasy, i am interested in this with any and all who love to wield a she cock! Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
Ahh sounds fun!
Sounds like fun!
I want some of this too! Ladies im in. PM me
The scenario with 2 girls with strap-ons and 2 clients sounds hot too. Or better yet, 3-4 ladies with strap-ons and 2 clients... now that's a proper gangbang!!! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Dallas, TX seems like the right town to arrange something like that. I keep hearing from and reading about these gentlemen who are simply salivating thinking about getting double-teamed by two ladies in a strap-on.

I've been dying to try a strap-on; hope you find someone!
I've been dying to try a strap-on; hope you find someone! Originally Posted by bambigirl
You would be welcome to try it on me!
Oh my Am I too late?
Well most of my friends aren't "white girls", but if you're looking to have a train pulled on you by some sexy ladies with strap-ons, Tori and I will be back do Dallas in early April, and I'm sure I could arrange for at least one of my friends to join us with another strap-on of her own...

The scenario with 2 girls with strap-ons and 2 clients sounds hot too. Or better yet, 3-4 ladies with strap-ons and 2 clients... now that's a proper gangbang!!! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I've done this at a swingers party in New Smyrna. It was definitely a site to see.
Yeah seeing chicks fuck each other with strap ons and fuck me would be hot gang bang each one of us one at time. Then switch from catcher to pitcher.