ass smelling fantasy

Clean. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Be honest here! If there was ever a place.. Its..here..
Just curious, when you were younger, did you go around sniffing girl's bicycle seats ?
Sort of like eating chitterlings. They HAVE to be clean!!
Sort of like eating chitterlings. They HAVE to be clean!! Originally Posted by wmnizer122
Somewheres here I read they just have to be cooked properly?

Jk, that's nasty.
  • Tetas
  • 02-12-2015, 09:50 AM
So...when your buddies call you "Dog", there's a story behind it huh?

Somewheres here I read they just have to be cooked properly?

Jk, that's nasty. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
You just have to cook the s%&t out of them....lol
So...when your buddies call you "Dog", there's a story behind it huh?

Originally Posted by riday
Lol, thats how my dog greets his friends....."Hey Rover, let me smell your ass......damn, have your humans been feeding you Ol' Roy ?"..... lol
Wow, yet a see a buttload of reviews from guys who enduldged in DATO. Now I doubt they ate bicycle seats when they were little.

Probably 99 percent of guys have ate ass before so whats the big deal...
Eating butt and sniffing butt are 2 different things. I am not a fan of butt eating butt I'd let ya sniff my derrière til your nose is content. Hell, I won't even upsell ya!
butt eating butt Originally Posted by Gemma34
Cute typo.
Wow, yet a see a buttload of reviews from guys who enduldged in DATO. Now I doubt they ate bicycle seats when they were little.

Probably 99 percent of guys have ate ass before so whats the big deal... Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Not a big deal! Just enjoy and write a good review.
I like Chitt Lin's, just not good for your health or so I hear.
Count me in Nyce Guy. I've looked for this before myself, just didn't pursue it well - although I'm sure some ladies would accommodate. Let me know who you find, I like a little sniffing too! But don't kid yourself - let's face it, freshly showered has NO aroma!

Probably 99 percent of guys have ate ass before so whats the big deal... Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
I can honestly say, I have never eaten a bicycle seat....
Butt have you sniffed one???
Count me in Nyce Guy. I've looked for this before myself, just didn't pursue it well - although I'm sure some ladies would accommodate. Let me know who you find, I like a little sniffing too! But don't kid yourself - let's face it, freshly showered has NO aroma! Originally Posted by finblock
Agreed, freshly showered should have no smell. When I am down south, I dont want to be smelling that ass smell....