QUEUE UP OUR NEXT CORRUPT BIG GOVERNMENT PRESIDENT....

There really is no argument to disprove the fact that Hillary Clinton is extremely dishonest and corrupt. She will probably win.
  • DSK
  • 02-26-2015, 01:49 PM
FUCKING SPELL CHECK, you ignorant IDIOT! Spell check!

It's QUEUE! Not QUE, which is Spanish for WHAT!

For a change, We can't get past your uneducated headline. WHAT?

Guess you'd better get your Hillary game plan together now, Whir-LIE-turd. This one is weak. You're whining about someone who hasn't even declared for the Presidency.

And Bill Clinton raised a shitload of money for Haiti earthquake relief. So did Daddy Bush, as I recall. How much did you raise, Whir-LIE-turd?

Fucking numbnuts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am afraid I do not see where he misspelled a word. He used "queue" properly.
Are you accusing him of correcting it? If so, why is that so bad?
  • DSK
  • 02-26-2015, 01:51 PM
There really is no argument to disprove the fact that Hillary Clinton is extremely dishonest and corrupt. She will probably win. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is really sad. However, who would you rather win the Presidency?
That is really sad. However, who would you rather win the Presidency? Originally Posted by DSK
It is sad. But in this day and age, Presidents aren't elected, they are purchased, and they do the bidding of their owners. I'd just like someone honest. I like Ron Paul, obviously, but I also like Gary Johnson, Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader and people like that. Kucinich is probably the most trustworthy of the bunch. I'm sure there are many others who I've never heard of who would be excellent. But the problem isn't just with the President. There are fundamentals that need to be addressed, such as repealing the 16th and 17th Amendments. Abolishing the FED, and much more. If there isn't a groundswell very soon in support of freedom, it will be lost forever. We may already be past the point of no return.
Why not include the part of my quote that forced you to pay attention to you ignorant error, Braniac?

I guess you were trying to avoid yet another stupid headline misrepresenting the content of the "scandalous" story you quoted.

The headline you wrote absolutely does NOT lead the story! ¿QUE?

And you're pissing on a massive humanitarian effort led by two former US Presidents. ¿QUE?

http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am afraid I do not see where he misspelled a word. He used "queue" properly.
Are you accusing him of correcting it? If so, why is that so bad? Originally Posted by DSK

Here you go. See it now?
You have to decide for yourself if Whir-LIE-turd's misleading headlines and constant spin speak to you.

However, if you're new here (and some of you are), then you need to know that this poster's chronic irresponsibility and laziness extends beyond his inability to author a thread in a non-antagonistic manner. He's irresponsible and lazy all around.

I promise you, if I had waited an hour before posting, he'd be running away from that, like he has from every stupid mistake he makes on this board. What a "looser!"

I, on the other hand, own my misspelling of a comic book villain's name. ()

Do some research. You'll see the light.
Aren't you the little grammar Nazi today, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What? No question mark??????

Aren't you the little grammar scofflaw today?

LMAO @ GED dropout and his Associated Masters Degree!

Another corrupt presidential nominee that Dems can get behind:
The Clintons’ outrageous ethics

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ageous-ethics/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Again, Whir-LIE-turd quotes the "from the Right" blog post on WaPo.

At least he didn't claim it was the opinion of the newspaper.

I suppose that's next.

What about that link to the quote from MLK, Dipshittus Flaccidus?

What? No question mark??????

LMAO @ GED dropout and his Associated Masters Degree!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Question marks aren't used in declarative sentences, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Aren't you the tricky one?
File your complaints with Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post.....

You are a supreme idiot (in addition to being elected Dipshit Of The Year multiple times).

Why are you such a loser Assup? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Notice that none,not one, of these three swill slurpers took a stand to defend their precious Hilliary Ho. Nope, all they could do was attack over spelling or grammar.
Notice that none,not one, of these three swill slurpers took a stand to defend their precious Hilliary Ho. Nope, all they could do was attack over spelling or grammar. Originally Posted by rioseco
Defend her against what you stupid fucking jackass? Whirly is braying about the Clintons. What the fuck else is new?
Notice that none,not one, of these three swill slurpers took a stand to defend their precious Hilliary Ho. Nope, all they could do was attack over spelling or grammar. Originally Posted by rioseco
I bet you swallowed a few loads from GWB in your day. There's no politician who doesn't have skeletons in their closet.
For those who missed it in the other thread...

Beginning of the end or end of the beginning?
Aren't you the tricky one? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Braniac Harfer... Braniac <#941!LOL...