I would never advocate.....

Phaedrus, as in...

What is good,
And what it is not good, Phaedrus?
Need we anyone to show us these things?

It was taken on the P...don't know if it's taken here. Originally Posted by Sisyphus
That was another of my backup handles I never got to use, if you only knew how much trouble I went though scrubbing that IP, all for nothing.
I would be blowpoppa. An homage to my mentor. Originally Posted by askthepaladin
Sometimes you don't need the IP to know where something was posted from. We have another strong contender for post of the week.
That was another of my backup handles I never got to use, if you only knew how much trouble I went though scrubbing that IP, all for nothing. Originally Posted by Wayward
Figures it was you that took it!

(Murdering) Rat bastard....
JAD4
MonkeyCock
PuddyPopper
Killerpepper
Gizmo Duck or Shrike
I would never advocate multiple handle using...but...if you HAD to . . . Originally Posted by notanewbie
Kudos for the very artfully crafted question, but HAD to . . .

as in a life-or-death situation?

as in a hypothetical situation where ya think the mods are being made fools of and ya wanna help restore the sanctity of the institution (think of bank, not nuthouse, please)?

as in ya just wanna play a little game of checkers with a *tard?

as in ya just aint got shit to do that day and need to kill a little time?

Holy crap I hate these thought-provoking questions. Just made me realize that's so damn many handles I need to make a dash to Radio Shack for an on/off switch to install on my cable modem cord. And I've got the day off tomorrow, yippee!!!!!!!
PS. I'd see you for free also wakeup Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Common reaction amongst providers...Hey, anyone want to sign up to take care of my castoffs? It's not like I'd fuck Brooke...
I would be TxGator and never write reviews. lol
I would be TxGator and never write reviews. lol Originally Posted by carkido45

Awww, thanks, little buddy. Are you sure you're ready for the myriad of opportunities that will beckon?
I'm not telling anyone my ideas for an alt handle. Ah who am I kidding I got nuthin'.
I'm not telling anyone my ideas for an alt handle. Ah who am I kidding I got nuthin'. Originally Posted by aboveitall
If I knew how to act dumb I'd do the act as jet77...
Don't know him but I heard he is AWESOME!!!
Don't know him but I heard he is AWESOME!!! Originally Posted by aboveitall
lol. If you say this again people will believe he really is my alternative handle.
I would be St. Christopher.
CHIT I mean Dear Hunter!
I don't get people who have multiple handles. If you not dare to say something with current secret identity, why do you think you would dare to say with another secret identity?