Rick Santorum is all in!

Jackie, under what circumstances would one use the word "Partys" in a sentences and still be considered to be posting in English?
Jackie, under what circumstances would one use the word "Partys" in a sentences and still be considered to be posting in English? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But you knew what I meant. I would think that trumps a spelling error.
How simple must the English in a post be for Assup to be able to understand it?
How simple must the English in a post be for Assup to be able to understand it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Go back to tending to your Glory Hole!

You don't want to disappoint your customers.
Yep.

The GOP truly has a "big tent", unlike the Democratic Party.

Baby Killer likes to shill that the "system is broke" when all along he doesn't believe it for a second. He is just pining for more of the same; but with a bigger DNP majority than the last one.

He was very happy voting for Obama and supporting Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

Strange how the right in here announces it's candidates and left also announces the candidates of the right. Seems like they don't have any of their own to announce. Baby Killer stills wants to pretend that he is not going to vote for Hillary. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Rick Santorum on Running for President 2016: 'Ready to Do This Again'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rick-...ry?id=31332366

Yes.....

santorum: 'a frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex'.

Wonder how much it cost him to get Google to shitcan that search result?

Originally Posted by timpage

Clinton

A blow job, usually received while in a workplace or similar setting.
My secretary gave me a Clinton during my lunch break, so I'm good for today.
Yep.

The GOP truly has a "big tent", unlike the Democratic Party.

Baby Killer likes to shill that the "system is broke" when all along he doesn't believe it for a second. He is just pining for more of the same; but with a bigger DNP majority than the last one.

He was very happy voting for Obama and supporting Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Need a big tent to fit all those fat rednecks in.

you know what I do believe, and for way more than a second? That you're a fucking moron who wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Where do you come up with those zingers?
Where do you come up with those zingers? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It's the sweet lord jehebus. They just rain down on me like manna from heaven.