So long, This Maiden is retiring at the end of the month.

I hate to see you go sexxxxxxxxy and I'll always keep you in my thoughts
  • Mokoa
  • 12-09-2010, 10:02 PM
May the winds be at your back!

All the best to you!
Aww u won't miss me and our lake fun? How about that closet incident? I thought of u as a friend and not just a co worker. Lol but we chat in other places, not just here so I know u did not leave me out lol. Love u girl and I know we won't loose touch. Expect ur x mas card soon! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
How can I miss you when I don't even think of you as a provider! Sexy and young, I want to keep you around for awhile longer as a friend. I'll never forget the camping trip. It was like camping with Paris Hilton. I owe you lunch! I won't forget!
Goodbye, #69. Originally Posted by ezman

Of course, you are referring to me being your 69th okay on P411! I remember!
When two women can share space for 7 months and not kill each other that really says something. Thank you for the fond memories you have given me. Your presence is larger than life and YOU can do anything you set your mind to, but you already knew that take care Taylor.
Best of luck in your retirement! We will miss you!
Best wishes Taylor with your new ventures!
Tess
Good luck, Taylor, in whatever you do.
Blasted computer! I heard you posted a retirement thread so got online via my phone. Texting is tedious but I'm glad to suffer through it to wish you continued success. I agree w/ Derek that your marketing genius qualifies for a Hobby Hall of Fame. I've always admired your creativity and ability to execute.

I will try to think positive that your entreaty to Karma that she cease harassing me reaches her more reasonable nature but it's been a favorite pasttime of hers for over three years. What new habit will replace bashing Kat? I know it's not completely within her control so will simply send her love and hope she overcomes her physical issues. Until then, a lesson to us both and hopefully to others that you shouldn't believe everything you hear and should allow some benefit of doubt until you hear both sides. The easiest way to discern the truth: don't rely so much on what you hear. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Taylor... thank you so much for your assistance at this time. I'm glad I could be there when you needed a shoulder to cry on and I will gladly offer my ears as well anytime you call.

You have a beautiful dream to pursue so the support you need will be there. If you need help decorating or staffing, please let me know. I am moving on, too, and have a lot of energy to channel! Well, WILL have (more) in a few months. LOL

Fare thee well, dear maiden...
XOXOX
How can I miss you when I don't even think of you as a provider! Sexy and young, I want to keep you around for awhile longer as a friend. I'll never forget the camping trip. It was like camping with Paris Hilton. I owe you lunch! I won't forget! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I love u!!!
Do I still get my freebie before you go?
taylor, i have really enjoyed getting to know you. you are sharp, sexy, kind-hearted and unique---i know you will do well at anything that you pursue. you will be missed!
Do I still get my freebie before you go? Originally Posted by Whispers
Sadly, I'm not taking new clients. So long.
I am one of those who regret not having the chance to see you. I did however have the chance to spend a lot of time with Marilyn last night at P10. She had some wonderful things to say about you. Just thought you'd like to know that.

Good luck in your retirement and future endeavors.

Sincerely,
jimmers...
I will try to think positive that your entreaty to Karma Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
why? Karma was such a bitch. Don'tcha thinck?

Taylor... thank you so much for your assistance at this time. I'm glad I could be there when you needed a shoulder to cry on and I will gladly offer my ears as well anytime you call.

You have a beautiful dream to pursue so the support you need will be there. If you need help decorating or staffing, please let me know. I am moving on, too, and have a lot of energy to channel! Well, WILL have (more) in a few months. LOL

Fare thee well, dear maiden...
XOXOX

Thank YOU for YOUR support. You are right, help comes from the most unexpected places. Take care of you, sister.