Run Ben Run!

Your idiocy knows no bounds, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your penchant for idiocy would have precluded every president who has ever been elected, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, purportedly even your boy Odumbo, you friggin' lib-retarded faggot. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Obama is a closet atheist. As for precluding every other president, do you honestly think that we haven't had an atheist president yet? Perhaps not openly, but c'mon, you're kidding yourself if you think we haven't.
You're religious bigotry knows no bounds does it. I suspect that you had a inappropriate relationship with religious figure somewhere along the way. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nope. But I can see how your mind works. Religion is a poison used to control those who would succumb to it.
You're a total buffoon.
Your a total buffoon. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Really? Because I don't believe in magic sky daddys or because I don't believe in talking snakes and 900 year-old humans? Go get on your knees and talk to yourself some more.
I'd much rather have someone who knew the value of a soul with his finger on the trigger than one who doesn't.

So I guess Obama isn't qualified either by your book.
Obama is a closet atheist. As for precluding every other president, do you honestly think that we haven't had an atheist president yet? Perhaps not openly, but c'mon, you're kidding yourself if you think we haven't. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are the jackass that can't back up your words with one iota of proof, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and in his book Dreams From My Father, Odumbo (or his ghost writer) relates Odumbo's conversion to Christianity under the tutelage of the very racist Reverend Wright, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I'd much rather have someone who knew the value of a soul with his finger on the trigger than one who doesn't.

So I guess Obama isn't qualified either by your book. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
A soul? You're under the false impression that you need religion to be a moral being. False.

Morality is doing right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.
You are the jackass that can't back up your words with one iota of proof, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and in his book Dreams From My Father, Odumbo (or his ghost writer) relates Odumbo's conversion to Christianity under the tutelage of the very racist Reverend Wright, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Because people like you exist, an openly atheist politician can't be elected. He said what he had to say, like most politicians do. Faith is a large part of many people's daily ritual. They need to feel like they're being looked out for by some otherworldly being, when in reality, no one is looking out for you but yourself.

BTW, Obama's father was an atheist...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/21/fl...-dead-atheist/

"My father was almost entirely absent from my childhood, having been divorced from my mother when I was 2 years old; in any event, although my father had been raised a Muslim, by the time he met my mother he was a confirmed atheist, thinking religion to be so much superstition."
Because people like you exist, an openly atheist politician can't be elected. He said what he had to say, like most politicians do. Faith is a large part of many people's daily ritual. They need to feel like they're being looked out for by some otherworldly being, when in reality, no one is looking out for you but yourself.

BTW, Obama's father was an atheist...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/21/fl...-dead-atheist/

"My father was almost entirely absent from my childhood, having been divorced from my mother when I was 2 years old; in any event, although my father had been raised a Muslim, by the time he met my mother he was a confirmed atheist, thinking religion to be so much superstition."
Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's right, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo's father was a philandering polygamist who wasn't present in Odumbo's life, but afterwards, Odumbo said he was converted to Christianity. But if you insist on calling Odumbo a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, that's okay. You'd just be confirming what everyone else already knows. Furthermore, and for the record, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo's presidency when compared with that of conscientious believers will always be found wanting. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Maher is still a comedian.
You are unable to see things unless you present an either/or scenario. Saying that his belief in god makes him unfit to run the country doesn't automatically make me fit to run the country because I don't believe. The president has his finger on the button. I don't want someone who believes in fairies and talking snakes to have that responsibility. I think that's a valid point. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Believing in "God"/faith/Universe certainly depends on how one might define "God"/faith/Universe. Use one definition one person might believe, use another, one might change their mind. Many who say they believe or for that matter what they don't believe, don't even say what they actually believe in or don't believe in, because they are never asked "What do you mean by God?"

I found this article at ssje.org and found it to be all encompassing for believers whether it be God, faith, or the Universe. My preference is of the latter, so when I speak of God, my meaning would be, being a part of the Universe albeit a very minuscule part, but I do believe that faith is a very large part of all beings life force even if used by more secular names, but I digress with few paragraphs from the aforementioned site by David Vryhoff:

"Something mysterious happens to us when we find something to believe in. We discover that some task, some project, some idea has so captured our imaginations that we want to give ourselves wholeheartedly to it. We become dedicated to its fulfillment. Perhaps it leads us to support a cause or join a campaign, perhaps to take up a new role or responsibility, perhaps to make a commitment of time, energy or financial resources.

Whatever it is, this new cause captures our attention and awakens our passion. We believe in what we are doing, and we commit ourselves to it with our whole being. We continue to push forward even when obstacles arise or doors close. Because we believe in our dream, we persevere.

We give ourselves wholeheartedly to it, because at some deep level – beyond the level of common sense or logic – we know that it is the right thing for us to do. We believe in this.

This is what faith is about". And this to me is what makes us all forge ahead and become great beings, and yes we are all great spiritual beings with faith.
That's right, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo's father was a philandering polygamist who wasn't present in Odumbo's life, but afterwards, Odumbo said he was converted to Christianity. But if you insist on calling Odumbo a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, that's okay. You'd just be confirming what everyone else already knows. Furthermore, and for the record, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Odumbo's presidency when compared with that of conscientious believers will always be found wanting. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Maher is still a comedian. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think you could squeeze a few more 'faggots' in there. You're slipping.
Believing in "God"/faith/Universe certainly depends on how one might define "God"/faith/Universe. Use one definition one person might believe, use another, one might change their mind. Many who say they believe or for that matter what they don't believe, don't even say what they actually believe in or don't believe in, because they are never asked "What do you mean by God?"

I found this article at ssje.org and found it to be all encompassing for believers whether it be God, faith, or the Universe. My preference is of the latter, so when I speak of God, my meaning would be, being a part of the Universe albeit a very minuscule part, but I do believe that faith is a very large part of all beings life force even if used by more secular names, but I digress with few paragraphs from the aforementioned site by David Vryhoff:

"Something mysterious happens to us when we find something to believe in. We discover that some task, some project, some idea has so captured our imaginations that we want to give ourselves wholeheartedly to it. We become dedicated to its fulfillment. Perhaps it leads us to support a cause or join a campaign, perhaps to take up a new role or responsibility, perhaps to make a commitment of time, energy or financial resources.

Whatever it is, this new cause captures our attention and awakens our passion. We believe in what we are doing, and we commit ourselves to it with our whole being. We continue to push forward even when obstacles arise or doors close. Because we believe in our dream, we persevere.

We give ourselves wholeheartedly to it, because at some deep level – beyond the level of common sense or logic – we know that it is the right thing for us to do. We believe in this.

This is what faith is about". And this to me is what makes us all forge ahead and become great beings, and yes we are all great spiritual beings with faith. Originally Posted by Cherie
I believe in science.
I think you could squeeze a few more 'faggots' in there. You're slipping. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the one "squeezing faggots in", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and discounting for their beliefs the likes of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Kennedy, FDR, etc.

... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the one "squeezing faggots in", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and discounting for their beliefs the likes of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Kennedy, FDR, etc. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The men you list did not believe in the fairytale god of the conservative shitheels we have today. And any contention otherwise would be an inveterate lie. We've discussed Jefferson. He was no great religious buffoon. Kennedy was banging everything that moved, so he was about as Catholic as WE is a god-fearing christian. If Lincoln was religious, lot of good it did him. Couldn't save him from an assassin's bullet. Where was god on that day?
The men you list did not believe in the fairytale god of the conservative shitheels we have today. And any contention otherwise would be an inveterate lie. We've discussed Jefferson. He was no great religious buffoon. Kennedy was banging everything that moved, so he was about as Catholic as WE is a god-fearing christian. If Lincoln was religious, lot of good it did him. Couldn't save him from an assassin's bullet. Where was god on that day? Originally Posted by WombRaider
FDR was Episcopalian, and Catholics believe in procreation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and your stupid, lying ass seriously needs to re-read the Declaration of Independence and the Gettysburg Address.