I'm not a conservative

You're the one who runs away from my wagers, BigTurds. Why such a chickenshit?
You're the one who runs away from my wagers, BigTurds. Why such a chickenshit? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
According to Merriam Webster the definition of "wager" follows:

: an agreement in which people try to guess what will happen and the person who guesses wrong has to give something (such as money) to the person who guesses right.

Using the above definition: A "wager" is clearly an "agreement" between two parties on the outcome of a specific event.

If my memory serves me correctly ... the only two posters in this forum who have both previously agreed upon the terms and conditions of a "wager" ... was myself and DSKIdiot, errr JLIdiot. I do not recall that you were a part of that wager.

I clearly lived up to my portion of that particular agreed upon "wager."

I can't recall an instance in which you had a previously agreed upon "wager" with me or any other PF poster, in which to abide by.

Please post the link stating otherwise!
  • 5T3V3
  • 06-25-2015, 07:34 AM
I support gun control with a change in the constitution.

The proper way to do it - kudos!

I want to change the relationship between the states and the Federal government, limiting federal power. Modern liberals are afraid of right wing states being more successful governments than the liberal failures of government principally evident in the cities.

Agreed.

I support higher taxation on high incomes maybe agree - depend on how extreme of a difference we are talking about - understanding that most of these taxes will be passed on in he form of price increases. , inheritance taxes, NEVER - a man should be allowed to leave ALL his money to his heirs and charities as he sees fit the government needs to learn to tax the public directly and transparently, so we can agree or disagree at the ballot box. and higher property taxes. Not sure what you want the extra money for so can't say yes or no unless you are saying property taxes now need to have and income kicker - then no! I want to drastically cut back on military spending, depends on how drastic and end all foreign wars, yes and bring our troops home. yes

I love the Federal Reserve and its money printing and creating power.
too simple a comment for such a complex subject to weigh in on.

I want to change the immigration policy of the United States.
How? And what about those already here?

I do not want to conserve any element of affirmative action, quotas, minority set asides, etc - f you in advance.
Agree, but I do think it should be monitored.

I do not want to continue the policy of the Department of Defense allowing gay soldiers. The military is not a social experiment - it should be a killing machine, but the military needs to decide based on military reasons what is best here free or public coercion. (lesbians are OK) No they are gay too!

I do not want to continue to allow gay marriage. It is pointless other than as a political statement. Agreed, marriage is a spiritual religiously established institution that the public sector has tied into using as a legal term. From a purely legal stand point, I do believe civil unions should be allowed.

I want to change the policy allowing the death penalty. Some people deserve it, but the government is not to be trusted on this matter. Originally Posted by DSK
I trust juries to decide if the death penalty is warranted and it should be an option for them to use if THEY choose.
If I was a betting man, I'd bet I knew what Whiny has done again:

Not so. BigTurds is a liar and a chickenshit. But we all know that.
Not so. BigTurds is a liar and a chickenshit. But we all know that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIDIOT, where's the link confirming your assertion that I ran away from a previously agreed upon "wager" with you.

Just to make it interesting, I am willing to make a friendly little "wager" that you can't find the link.

If you are unable to provide the link, you have once again shown yourself to be "a liar and a chickenship. But we all know that."
COIDIOT, where's the link confirming your assertion that I ran away from a previously agreed upon "wager" with you.

Just to make it interesting, I am willing to make a friendly little "wager" that you can't find the link.

If you are unable to provide the link, you have once again shown yourself to be "a liar and a chickenship. But we all know that." Originally Posted by bigtex
You insulted my late mother. I challenged you to support your contention. You ran like chicken. You know that.
You insulted my late mother. I challenged you to support your contention. You ran like chicken. You know that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Dishonor your Mother? Now that's a laugh! If I dishonored your Mother I suspect it was probably done so from the perspective of her having borne an Idiot son.

As for me running "like chicken." That certainly does not rise to the level of running from a mutually agreed upon "wager" which was the accusation made a few posts ago.

The fact remains a "wager" is a mutually agreed upon "agreement" between two or more parties on the outcome of a specific event and/or occurrence.

I have never run from a previously agreed upon "wager," made between you and I.

More than likely I ignored your offer of a "wager" in much the same way that you ignored my more recent offer of a "wager." That being when I recently challenged you to provide the link backing up your claim that I previously "ran (away from you) from a previously agreed upon "wager."

However, my kind and generous "wager" offer is still open for you to provide "the link of me running away from a previously agreed upon"wager" between you and I.

Just to make it interesting, let's mutually agree to "wager" $500 with the terms and conditions of the "wager" being that I have never ran away from a previously agreed upon "wager," made between you and I.

If you can provide the link stating otherwise, then you win $500. If you can't, you pay me $500.

A very simple and easily determined remedy, wouldn't you say?

How is that for a fair and equitable "wager" offer?

Of course, should you decline my fair and equitable "wager" offer that leaves indisputable proof that you are "a liar and a chickenship. But we all know that."

Do we have a "wager?" Or do you intend to run and hide from my kind and generous "wager" offer?
Hey Whiny, would your late mother have approved of your impending LEGAL marriage to your "sweet ass IIFFYY"
Dishonor your Mother? Now that's a laugh! If I dishonored your Mother I suspect it was probably done so from the perspective of her having borne an Idiot son.

As for me running "like chicken." That certainly does not rise to the level of running from a mutually agreed upon "wager" which was the accusation made a few posts ago.

The fact remains a "wager" is a mutually agreed upon "agreement" between two or more parties on the outcome of a specific event and/or occurrence.

I have never run from a previously agreed upon "wager," made between you and I.

More than likely I ignored your offer of a "wager" in much the same way that you ignored my more recent offer of a "wager." That being when I recently challenged you to provide the link backing up your claim that I previously "ran (away from you) from a previously agreed upon "wager."

However, my kind and generous "wager" offer is still open for you to provide "the link of me running away from a previously agreed upon"wager" between you and I.

Just to make it interesting, let's mutually agree to "wager" $500 with the terms and conditions of the "wager" being that I have never ran away from a previously agreed upon "wager," made between you and I.

If you can provide the link stating otherwise, then you win $500. If you can't, you pay me $500.

A very simple and easily determined remedy, wouldn't you say?

How is that for a fair and equitable "wager" offer?

Of course, should you decline my fair and equitable "wager" offer that leaves indisputable proof that you are "a liar and a chickenship. But we all know that."

Do we have a "wager?" Or do you intend to run and hide from my kind and generous "wager" offer? Originally Posted by bigtex
Mine first. Then yours.
Mine first. Then yours. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There you have it folks, COIdiot is running and hiding from my kind and generous "wager" offer.

WTF else is new?

It should be noted that my latest kind and generous "wager" offer was only presented due to The Baby Idiots repeated lies, false rumors and childish innuendos.

He/she is completely lacking in integrity.

If only COIdiots Mommie knew that her little Idiot boy was completely lacking in integrity.

Then again, perhaps she did know!

As we say in Texas, "Get a rope!"
  • DSK
  • 06-26-2015, 10:06 PM
There you have it folks, COIdiot is running and hiding from my kind and generous "wager" offer.

WTF else is new?

It should be noted that my latest kind and generous "wager" offer was only presented due to The Baby Idiots repeated lies, false rumors and childish innuendos.

He/she is completely lacking in integrity.

If only COIdiots Mommie knew that her little Idiot boy was completely lacking in integrity.

Then again, perhaps she did know!

As we say in Texas, "Get a rope!" Originally Posted by bigtex
Don't let WeeEndowed1911 see your death threat to COG!!

He will get your sorry gay ass banned.
WeeEndowed! I beg you! Please use your great influence with the leadership of Eccie to protect me from the evil death threats that BigTurds has made against me! I fear for my life! Please, God Fauxing Christian, for the Love of the God you ignore, err, I mean, serve, save me from BigTurds! Only you have the influence to have him banned! I promise, if you get him banned I will serve your God with the same fervor and faithfulness as you! I'll have to increase my hobby budget, but I will do it, out of respect for your God and you! Please, WeeEndowed! Hear my prayer!
WeeEndowed! I beg you! Please use your great influence with the leadership of Eccie to protect me from the evil death threats that BigTurds has made against me! I fear for my life! Please, God Fauxing Christian, for the Love of the God you ignore, err, I mean, serve, save me from BigTurds! Only you have the influence to have him banned! I promise, if you get him banned I will serve your God with the same fervor and faithfulness as you! I'll have to increase my hobby budget, but I will do it, out of respect for your God and you! Please, WeeEndowed! Hear my prayer! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Do you want my friendly "wager" offer, or not?

If not, you have once again proven yourself to be "a liar and a chickenshit. But we all know that."
Sure, BigTurds. Right after you accept mine.