Golden Showers...

I must admit, I watch everything Tori puts up on the board! She has a rocking body just made for sin.

Now if she was just in my budget I would see her every time she was in Dallas!!!

WOW! Tori could fill a champagne glass for me anytime!
What a wonderful cocktail!
Right from the tap sounds fine to me!
I'm just going to leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9SSXCaOLg Originally Posted by ToriValentine

Awesome and exactly what Iam wanting.....give and receive
u got issues if u like getting pissed on ! Originally Posted by glade55
Don't yuck my yum
So far, I've only received golden showers. It is a thrilling experience when the vibes are right. I'd love to be on the giving end at some point.
Any ladies that enjoy it as being given to and ladies that like to give back to the guy ? Originally Posted by OklahomaSooner
While I pretty much live by I'll try anything once (well just about), twice if I like it, 3 times to be sure it took only once to know I am not a fan of being tinkled on. However I'm a happy giver that loves her water .
Please come to Omaha
I'm just going to leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9SSXCaOLg Originally Posted by ToriValentine

Wow!
Wish there was a listing of providers who offered this.......Would love to find a provider in my area into this, but. sadly, these special ladies are rare........ Oh, well.......
ive had men do it to me a cpl times but ive never been asked to return
It's a hard one to admit "publicly", but after some encouragement I tried the giving side and she LOVED it. Then tried the "receieve" side where she straddled me on the toilet and let it land on my stomach and run down my body. HOT!
Water sports is one of the most sensual experiences I have ever had.

She's desperate for me to get naked and on the towels because she has been holding it for a long while. She sits on my lap, her breasts pressed against my chest, lips brushing my ear lobe and then a deep sigh as she lets loose a stream of hot urine on my cock. I have been marked and claimed as hers.
I love getting Golden Showers. It does, however, take a certain provider who is willing to do it. I remember I asked for one at the end of a session and she didn't know what is was. She freaked once I explained it.

And Tori's video is hot.
I can't see a situation where another person's urine or feces hitting my skin or face wouldn't make me physically ill. Pass...