HELP ME

blondebarbiekendall. If I may offer some advice. When this happens in the future (It always seems to for every gal) do not respond when you are upset at the guy who says something you do not agree with or worse.
Wait to cool off, even if it's a couple days down the road. Guys and gals on here look very closely as to how you respond and what you respond with.
A savvy gal may turn it into an opportunity.

Say some guy came on here and said Kay was awful. Or Couture tried to upsell and was rude. He'd be laughed out of the joint.

Reputation. How you speak. How you respond. Reviews. Not review.
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

Thats very true bc everybody knows im F'n AWESOME damnit...
Lol but alot of guys look at your board demeanor and how you interact with people speaks volumes... more so then your ads or pics ever can. Burk has a point too... ypu can be absolutely drop dead gorgeous but a messed up attitude can completely ruin it. Guys will save the save the extra coin for someone that may not be as attractive , but will treat them good and rock their world 8 ways til sunday and just jerk off to your pics instead ijs lol
I will add newbie dude who slams KK and then thinks he can take it back and make it right.