Let's talk boners

but ghost adventures is on Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Ghost Boner.

at my age I just appreciate any boner I get.....that is all
Youth-inspired boner. I work around women 18-25, many with hot bodies. A man can take only so much motivation. ..
Most of the responses, if you take Cuntcakes out of the picture, are from guys wanting to talk about erect dicks...

Kind of confirms my suspicions about many of the sucktards here... heh
^^^^ your response is about erect dicks and other guys....
Even gayer!
Most of the responses, if you take Cuntcakes out of the picture, are from guys wanting to talk about erect dicks...

Kind of confirms my suspicions about many of the sucktards here... heh Originally Posted by Bobave

It's 2015, embrace the boner yo.
It's 2015, embrace the boner yo. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes

You tell them, LMCC!
You tell them, LMCC! Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
Well the topic is about different boners. Not gay at all. I'm just curious if y'all really do have different boners. Like shame boners, or I really hate her ass but I'd fuck her anyhow boner or fuck even Caitlin Jenner boners..you never know^^
I had a 'Best-Friend's Mom' boner one time and she totally busted me.

She was cool about it...not *that* cool, but it was never a topic of discussion...thank god. Heh!

Middle of the night boner. Harder than a rock with no where to go.
Least favorite would have to be the church boner.....Oh shit, the part where we have to stand up is like right now!!
Favorite boner has to be the half boners I get when I'm around all the hot snatched MILFS in my neighborhood HEB. :-)
My least favorite boners (obviously on the receiving end) are cocky boners.
"I like my boner. I enjoy sharing it with those that treat it well enough to make it squirt." in response to this reply, i hear lmcc is quite "handy" at this.