Truth table...

But we won! That's what our feckless leader said in May. So this is a NEW war. Is that what you're saying? So how did that happen while our feckless leader was in office? I also thought the Obama strategy was for each country to protect themselves. So was Obama wrong....again? Where is Big Tampon with his smirking body count post? So does this mean that the US is back into the gay rape business in Afghanistan? We cover their asses.....literally.

So far the only lefty to try to respond (and it was weak, weak, weak) is Timmie. The rest don't touch it. I hear that normally NBK is really into touching things, whatever that means. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You operate in an alternate universe that suits your narrative of "no matter what Obama does, it's wrong".....I can go back and dig up your posts criticizing Obama for pulling out of the war zones. Now, you criticize him for staying. You're position fluctuates in relation to whatever position Obama takes. You're an idiot and that is obvious for any thinking person to see. You even attempt to blame Obama for gay rape in Afghanistan? WTF? You're high.....and stupid.
You operate in an alternate universe that suits your narrative of "no matter what Obama does, it's wrong".....I can go back and dig up your posts criticizing Obama for pulling out of the war zones. Now, you criticize him for staying. You're position fluctuates in relation to whatever position Obama takes. You're an idiot and that is obvious for any thinking person to see. You even attempt to blame Obama for gay rape in Afghanistan? WTF? You're high.....and stupid. Originally Posted by timpage
Rear Admiral Turd Cutter is one of our worst offenders. He regularly doubles down on stupid, without flinching. Obama can do no right, according to these turd blossoms. Stay, pull out, doesn't matter. It speaks to their disingenuous nature and sheer hatred for the man.
It speaks to their disingenuous nature and sheer hatred for the man. Originally Posted by WombRaider
JDIdiot is a card carrying (Klan errrr Clan) member of a new group called Racist Nation!
You operate in an alternate universe that suits your narrative of "no matter what Obama does, it's wrong".....I can go back and dig up your posts criticizing Obama for pulling out of the war zones. Now, you criticize him for staying. You're position fluctuates in relation to whatever position Obama takes. You're an idiot and that is obvious for any thinking person to see. You even attempt to blame Obama for gay rape in Afghanistan? WTF? You're high.....and stupid. Originally Posted by timpage

Take some time to look up reading fundamentals. I never criticized Obama at all other than calling him feckless (which he is). I just asked the question about did we win the war or not. Do you have an answer? Did we win the war as Obama said in May of this year or did we not win it?