Providers requesting I not write a review

Can't figure it out?
Hell, Shit Herder - the gals don't anyone to know that they are so desperate that they will see you!
I know a guy who might be able to help with this situation.

Attachment 468054
Don't be so blue.
I wish LMCC would allow some things to happen with me. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I was just thinking the same thing... But not today. Put together a milfy dream team that will keep me busy this afternoon.

Thanks Pfizer!
That is why I'll let the Provider read a rough draft of my review and have her eliminate such things before I post. Originally Posted by Precious_b
THAT explains some things.
THAT explains some things. Originally Posted by Whispers
Doesn't stop the review from being posted.
And it gives a final vetting of things to be posted so as no mistake is made on both parties part.
[QUOTE=Precious_b;1057378342]That is why I'll let the Provider read a rough draft of my review and have /QUOTE]

Than whats the point of the reveiw? I dont care whats written in reveiws as long as its true but Im also not going to ask him to lie, Instead I just ask for no reveiw lol
(No muthafucking shame)
[QUOTE=Von Spikke dayseler;105737category.sh LMCC would allow some things to happen with me.[/QUOTE]
pfft whatever lol I threw ass at you and got turned down....twice lol

I was just thinking the same thing... But not today. Put together a milfy dream team that will keep me busy this afternoon.

Thanks Pfizer! Originally Posted by flinde
fml, in a few days ill be known as a gilf
[QUOTE=Little Miss Cuntcakes;1057386868]
That is why I'll let the Provider read a rough draft of my review and have /QUOTE]

Than whats the point of the reveiw? I dont care whats written in reveiws as long as its true but Im also not going to ask him to lie, Instead I just ask for no reveiw lol
(No muthafucking shame) Originally Posted by Precious_b

An example of what has happened to me in the past.
Did the session and I banged out the rough draft and sent it to the Provider.
She immediately responded by greenlighting the review.
Couple of days later, while working, I get a phone call from her. "That's unusual" I thought to myself. Answer and she tells me "You got to get out that you saw me at such and such place."
She either didn't read the review (which I originally thought) or missed a small detail that gave away where the session took place. Because the incall was at her friends place and the BF of that friend recognized the location and was pissed. He didn't like the fact the Provider was using his SO place as an incall.

Did omitting that one little detail ruin the spirit of the review? I don't think so.
Would it be lying by omission? Yes if the Hobbyist wanted to know all the personal details of someones incall. I don't think Providers want to give up RW information on their incall.

This is the reason why I have it checked out first by the Provider.

If you think this is a point in why I should not do it, so be it for you. I like to avoid simple BS by having the Provider read it first.
I have said for years when this came up just grow some balls and write the review.

Did a milfy double the other day and neither gal wanted a review. Been doing the one gal for 6 years, The other 7 and have reviewed both many times.

So I'm not doing a review. Guess either I need to grow some balls or I'm evolving.