A question for both men and women

I just like waking up looking like a hungover hot mess!!!... lol Jk or am I
A unless I just don't feel good a woman should look her best and do her best to please her man . we were made for man we should therefore strive to please him in every way
  • HUMP!
  • 11-14-2015, 12:59 PM
First visit, I want the works. I'm all for a great first impression which increases chances for a return, and then we can dress it down.
But I prefer the long shirt nothing underneath look , other wise know as the "Donald duck " or "Winnie the pooh" look
When I first see a lady I want her looking the best she can. After that it really depends on what time of day or night I am seeing her. It can be anything from all dressed up to nothing but a smile.
I am pretty partial to natural beauty. As we said in the Army. If she hot in Uniform She's prolly AMAZING in civilians.
I really don't care as long as the attire fits the setting/mood.
In all honesty I prefer a casual look. Shorts and t-shirt will do it for me. However for an outcall, I really prefer to have our clothes off as soon as she walks in. What I would really like is have a provider greet me in heels and a smile and nothing else.
If she's someone special, then, yes, I like to show up at her place in makeup, sexy dress, and heels.
It has been said: A smile is the best makeup a girl can have
Agree with the Dr. and Keyzer, there are times I wanna walk in to see the milf next door look, you know yoga pants and a pony tail. That's hot as fuck!! Originally Posted by snoogins70
Haha I did an early morning appt like that this morning.
I was like im awake, what more do you want?!
If she's someone special, then, yes, I like to show up at her place in makeup, sexy dress, and heels. Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
Unfortunately, I've seen you in that attire. My eyes are still burning.
The question is for both men and women and the choices are sexy heels I refuse to put on makeup, heels and a dress.
I tend to notice the woman's eyes first and everything else becomes a blur.
Perfume, I would prefer to have the ladies natural pleasant scent.
One lady wore a large red ribbon for me to unwrap her.
KKK, I'd love to see you in your 'SUNDAE' best.
LMCC hey that's how I met you the first time!! One of the best times we've had!!!