This one thing has gotten me so turned off

Yikes girl it has been abrupt lately. But not all guys are short, thankfully there's a few gems! I do like to get buttered up first! The awesomest first encounter I've had goes like this..." Hey miss entice I ran across your ad today. Just goddamn!!!.... (info I ask for) ...Hope to hear from you soon! ... Had me rolling and the fastest TCB Ever!!
I used to really enjoy providing but over the past year I have gotten fed up with rude texts from new numbers trying to set up appointments without a friendly hello first introduction or simple friendly favor letting me know where they saw me advertised . I understand trying to be cautious in case they texted the wrong # at first but even after they know it's me they're talking to they just ask 1000 questions without giving any info about themselves. I don't just fuck whoever as long as they have cash - I need to be treated warmly if I'm supposed to open myself up.

Just thought I'd share my reason for becoming so distant. Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie
I can say what's turned me off (from trying to see you). About a year ago I scheduled an appointment with you, sent a confirmation text, sent a text that I was leaving, then sent a text that I'd arrived. Nothing, crickets. You stood me up. About two weeks ago I tried again with the same result.

Maybe the real problem is your reputation for poor TCB, which caused all the good and decent men to look elsewhere, leaving only the assholes and bargain hunters.

Just thought I'd share my reason for no longer contacting you.
I am sometimes quite short texting from my hobby phone. The reason is that I have one of those cheapo Tracfones that are very difficult to text on. I may have to get a better hobby phone....
Maybe the real problem is your reputation for poor TCB, which caused all the good and decent men to look elsewhere, leaving only the assholes and bargain hunters. Originally Posted by Mature210

That and the movie thing.
....I laugh and spit in the face of cheap assholes who expect something for next to nothing. Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie
Welcome, CristiCutieKahn.

Attachment 473747
I just wonder why you don't take your phone number out of your posts and only provide it after someone sends a pm. This would stop any non-members from texting you and provide you information on them via their previous reviews and posts.
That and the movie thing. Originally Posted by tpepsi
Movie thing?? Can someone enlighten me??
Im sure most of the craziness comes from bp guys...i get it all the time. Comes with the territory
Movie thing?? Can someone enlighten me?? Originally Posted by moebeedick
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...cristicutiepie

Hopefully you have about an hour or 2 to read it all
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...cristicutiepie

Hopefully you have about an hour or 2 to read it all Originally Posted by SAUrbanAnimal
Wow...

Oh my lord that movie reference just cost me so much time to read and i still don't know what damn movie it was. Back to original topic, it's common courtesy to introduce yourself at the beginning of a conversation. May be old school but it's something learned when you first learned to dial a phone. The texting nature of society has done away with proper etiquette at times.
If I get an "are you available " my first question is always who is this....then I start asking 100 and one questions toake sure they are safe to talk to before I set anything up or give any responses to their questions
And it is that respect that I return respect to. But those who just rush a connection will get a rushed response with same lack of caring in return. Don't just expect me to just turn up the charm just cuz you have cash and don't expect any response if you barely have that.... I don't mind bargaining with gentleman but I laugh and spit in the face of cheap assholes who expect something for next to nothing . I respect and admire the women who put up with such rude men. I just don't have the patience. Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie

I beg to differ upon that point of "respect." But that is another thread that includes other traits.