Obamas refugee vetting process

Ironically, he does know where Clarksville is, and you do not! Originally Posted by DSK
I had been in it before it was turned into a realtors wet dream .... and verified what I recalled on an OFFICIAL MAP OF THE CITY OF AUSTIN ... you know ..

... a GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT ...

... while YouRong was looking at a realtor's rendition to sell property!!!!

Did you ever wonder why Nau's Drug in Enfield didn't avail itself of the benefits of being in an "historical district" ....? Austin has some of the best benefits in the nation ..... tax breaks, grants, special rate loans, listings, you name it!!! Why wouldn't they enjoy that "SPECIAL STATUS"?

PSSST..... THEY DON'T QUALIFY!!!!!
I had been in it before it was turned into a realtors wet dream .... and verified what I recalled on an OFFICIAL MAP OF THE CITY OF AUSTIN ... you know ..

... a GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT ...

... while YouRong was looking at a realtor's rendition to sell property!!!!

Did you ever wonder why Nau's Drug in Enfield didn't avail itself of the benefits of being in an "historical district" ....? Austin has some of the best benefits in the nation ..... tax breaks, grants, special rate loans, listings, you name it!!! Why wouldn't they enjoy that "SPECIAL STATUS"?

PSSST..... THEY DON'T QUALIFY!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you men Deir ez- Zour in Syria? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Please don't confuse the Clarksville Historical area in Austin, with the Clarksville Hospice in Kansas. I realize where you hangout is no "realtor's wet-dream"!!!!
Please don't confuse the Clarksville Historical area in Austin, with the Clarksville Hospice in Kansas. I realize where you hangout is no "realtor's wet-dream"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I would think step one in the "vetting" process would be to destroy the facilities in Iraq in which the forged Syrian passports are being made by ISIS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you men Deir ez- Zour in Syria? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many "vetted" Syrian "refugees" have entered the U.S. as of today?
How many "vetted" Syrian "refugees" have entered the U.S. as of today? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Odumbo administration cannot or will not reveal those numbers:

The Odumbo administration cannot or will not reveal those numbers: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not without a "fight" anyway.

There was a discussion yesterday by a governor claiming the Feds are shipping refugees into States without notifying the State ...... that is a violation of the Act of 1980.....and it's also a violation not to confirm certain "entry" requirements with the recipient State. This Lawless Whimp can't move out of the WH soon enough.

I hope the new GUY gets writer's cramp the first week after being sworn!
This...

December 13, 2015
Dhimmitude and Trump
By Sha'i ben-Tekoa
Although this journalist has not been a fan of Donald Trump, the man’s latest idea of barring the entry of Muslims into America hit a bull’s eye. The hysterical reaction by Americans of many stripes is evidence of that, but also of a terrifying reality: the growing triumph of dhimmitude in the United States.

This word was invented by scholar Bat Ye’or, a European Jew born and raised in Egypt who now lives in Switzerland and is an expert on Islam’s history of governing non-Muslims, Jews and Christians in particular.

The Arabic word dhimma means “protected” and refers to the status of a non-Muslim community living under Muslim rule. Muslims commonly brag that they have been good to the minorities whom they “protected,” but never mentioned is why they needed protection and from whom. The answer is from ordinary Muslims with no inhibitions about abusing *the dhimmi, the ‘‘protected” people, such as throwing stones at them in the street for fun, stealing from them, molesting their daughters and wives, etc. Think of the life of Negroes in the Deep South in the ugly heyday of “Jim Crow” when white trash called every Negro man “boy.”

Muslim governments “protected” their Jews because, unlike their own Believers who were largely illiterate, they provided services that the regime could not do without. They could keep records, manage commerce, speak foreign languages. They were protected lest the abuse became too oppressive and the community fled. For example, in 1679 in Yemen, the entire Jewish population was expelled into the desert to die, during which their immovable property was looted, but when it became clear the regime could not function with them, they were invited back.

As per sharia law, the Jews as dhimmi were allowed to practice their religion but only by paying a huge, communal tax each year called the jizya. Commonly, the chief rabbi would deliver the cash to the local pasha who took the coins and, in these very public ceremonies, ritually slapped him in the face as a concrete manifestation of the Koranic commandment to “oppress and humiliate” the dhimmi and punish them for refusing to convert to Islam. For fourteen centuries, on a daily basis, Jews in Islam were abused like this.

Scholar Bat Ye’or in her work not only studied the history of dhimmi life but observed how Europeans in our time have changed in reaction to the massive influx of Muslims who clearly do not come to Europe to become Europeans but only to enjoy a higher standard of living. The goal of these immigrants is not to assimilate into European culture but have Europeans adopt theirs.

Dhimmitude, she said, was taking root in Europe as Europeans began to retreat and kowtow to Muslim demands. Europeans have been gradually morphing into a simulacrum of medieval Jews and Christians under Islam when non-Believers kept their heads down and bowed to the superiority of the One True Faith.

And now the hysterical response to Donald Trump’s reasonable suggestion is evidence that the process is well advanced in America too. All Trump did was reference World War II when there were no tourists, businessmen or students entering the United States from Germany, Italy and Japan, let alone be given Green Cards as Muslims are today, whose ideology/religion is no less violently totalitarian than Nazism and Fascism. Trump merely raised the comparison between World War II and the present crisis, but across-the-board Americans shuddered at his “bigoted” idea.

This is dhimmitude. Dhimmis are not allowed to be negative about Islam. His critics left and right also surely know, at some level of consciousness, that to criticize Islam is to make of oneself a target for Muslims who will license themselves to kill the critic, as the staffers at Charlie Hebdo in Paris found out.

In Holland, Geert Wilders is a “prisoner” of his bodyguards. Likewise in the States, the lives of two American heroes, Pamela Geller and her partner Robert Spencer, are similarly constricted, and who wants to live like that?

It is indicative of dhimmitude that not even one major pundit or politician has remembered the famous American history of the Mormons who began life as polygamists and for this were driven, sometimes violently, from town-to-town in the East until they fled into the wilderness of the West. Next to the Great Salt Lake their community flourished, and when their numbers reached the requirement for statehood, they applied but were rejected by Congress for being polygamists, when that behavior was illegal in every state and still is.

Over the next Biblical generation of forty years, the Mormons repeatedly applied for statehood and were rejected every time until 1890 when they revamped their doctrine, outlawed polygamy, and entered the Union in 1896.

On similar, legal grounds, Islam must be declared illegal in the United States, and all of its mosques padlocked by court order. Polygamy is a root cause of many of Islam’s social pathologies. It is organically connected to their abuse of women, cruel violence, inbreeding, rampant male-to-male sodomy and the fathering of too many children for their economies to support.

Thus, the truly shocking aspect of Trump’s analogy was not the idea of barring Muslims but the cowardly response by Americans of not only Democrats but many Republicans and Conservatives who apparently have become obedient dhimmi to the politically correct cliché that all religions are of equal worth.

No, they are not. Judeo-Christian civilization is superior to that of Islam. There are fifty-six officially Muslim states and not one is a liberal democracy that Americans would want to live in.

Europe is now committing suicide by letting Islam grow inside of it, and what has happened there is happening in the U.S. Obama promised a “fundamental change” and this it: the Islamization of the United States. In his time in office, he has allowed into the country 680,000 Muslims and repeatedly refused to say anything negative about this culture that is so alien to Judeo-Christian America.

Dhimmitude is a failure of nerve and loss of pride in one’s own life of the mind, religion, society and civilization.

Sha’i ben-Tekoa’s PHANTOM NATION: Inventing the “Palestinians” as the Obstacle to Peace is available at Amazon.com and www.deprogramprogram.com.

Although this journalist has not been a fan of Donald Trump, the man’s latest idea of barring the entry of Muslims into America hit a bull’s eye. The hysterical reaction by Americans of many stripes is evidence of that, but also of a terrifying reality: the growing triumph of dhimmitude in the United States.

This word was invented by scholar Bat Ye’or, a European Jew born and raised in Egypt who now lives in Switzerland and is an expert on Islam’s history of governing non-Muslims, Jews and Christians in particular.

The Arabic word dhimma means “protected” and refers to the status of a non-Muslim community living under Muslim rule. Muslims commonly brag that they have been good to the minorities whom they “protected,” but never mentioned is why they needed protection and from whom. The answer is from ordinary Muslims with no inhibitions about abusing *the dhimmi, the ‘‘protected” people, such as throwing stones at them in the street for fun, stealing from them, molesting their daughters and wives, etc. Think of the life of Negroes in the Deep South in the ugly heyday of “Jim Crow” when white trash called every Negro man “boy.”

Muslim governments “protected” their Jews because, unlike their own Believers who were largely illiterate, they provided services that the regime could not do without. They could keep records, manage commerce, speak foreign languages. They were protected lest the abuse became too oppressive and the community fled. For example, in 1679 in Yemen, the entire Jewish population was expelled into the desert to die, during which their immovable property was looted, but when it became clear the regime could not function with them, they were invited back.

As per sharia law, the Jews as dhimmi were allowed to practice their religion but only by paying a huge, communal tax each year called the jizya. Commonly, the chief rabbi would deliver the cash to the local pasha who took the coins and, in these very public ceremonies, ritually slapped him in the face as a concrete manifestation of the Koranic commandment to “oppress and humiliate” the dhimmi and punish them for refusing to convert to Islam. For fourteen centuries, on a daily basis, Jews in Islam were abused like this.

Scholar Bat Ye’or in her work not only studied the history of dhimmi life but observed how Europeans in our time have changed in reaction to the massive influx of Muslims who clearly do not come to Europe to become Europeans but only to enjoy a higher standard of living. The goal of these immigrants is not to assimilate into European culture but have Europeans adopt theirs.

Dhimmitude, she said, was taking root in Europe as Europeans began to retreat and kowtow to Muslim demands. Europeans have been gradually morphing into a simulacrum of medieval Jews and Christians under Islam when non-Believers kept their heads down and bowed to the superiority of the One True Faith.

And now the hysterical response to Donald Trump’s reasonable suggestion is evidence that the process is well advanced in America too. All Trump did was reference World War II when there were no tourists, businessmen or students entering the United States from Germany, Italy and Japan, let alone be given Green Cards as Muslims are today, whose ideology/religion is no less violently totalitarian than Nazism and Fascism. Trump merely raised the comparison between World War II and the present crisis, but across-the-board Americans shuddered at his “bigoted” idea.

This is dhimmitude. Dhimmis are not allowed to be negative about Islam. His critics left and right also surely know, at some level of consciousness, that to criticize Islam is to make of oneself a target for Muslims who will license themselves to kill the critic, as the staffers at Charlie Hebdo in Paris found out.

In Holland, Geert Wilders is a “prisoner” of his bodyguards. Likewise in the States, the lives of two American heroes, Pamela Geller and her partner Robert Spencer, are similarly constricted, and who wants to live like that?

It is indicative of dhimmitude that not even one major pundit or politician has remembered the famous American history of the Mormons who began life as polygamists and for this were driven, sometimes violently, from town-to-town in the East until they fled into the wilderness of the West. Next to the Great Salt Lake their community flourished, and when their numbers reached the requirement for statehood, they applied but were rejected by Congress for being polygamists, when that behavior was illegal in every state and still is.

Over the next Biblical generation of forty years, the Mormons repeatedly applied for statehood and were rejected every time until 1890 when they revamped their doctrine, outlawed polygamy, and entered the Union in 1896.

On similar, legal grounds, Islam must be declared illegal in the United States, and all of its mosques padlocked by court order. Polygamy is a root cause of many of Islam’s social pathologies. It is organically connected to their abuse of women, cruel violence, inbreeding, rampant male-to-male sodomy and the fathering of too many children for their economies to support.

Thus, the truly shocking aspect of Trump’s analogy was not the idea of barring Muslims but the cowardly response by Americans of not only Democrats but many Republicans and Conservatives who apparently have become obedient dhimmi to the politically correct cliché that all religions are of equal worth.

No, they are not. Judeo-Christian civilization is superior to that of Islam. There are fifty-six officially Muslim states and not one is a liberal democracy that Americans would want to live in.

Europe is now committing suicide by letting Islam grow inside of it, and what has happened there is happening in the U.S. Obama promised a “fundamental change” and this it: the Islamization of the United States. In his time in office, he has allowed into the country 680,000 Muslims and repeatedly refused to say anything negative about this culture that is so alien to Judeo-Christian America.

Dhimmitude is a failure of nerve and loss of pride in one’s own life of the mind, religion, society and civilization.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...#ixzz3uOUwB5XZ
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
"And now the hysterical response to Donald Trump’s reasonable suggestion is evidence that the process is well advanced in America too. All Trump did was reference World War II when there were no tourists, businessmen or students entering the United States from Germany, Italy and Japan, ...

.... Trump merely raised the comparison between World War II and the present crisis, but across-the-board Americans shuddered at his “bigoted” idea."

During WWII our "government" recognized those countries as being "enemy" ... so anyone from one of them was a "potential enemy" ....

.. since our "government" doesn't CURRENTLY recognize "Syrians" as "enemy" .... or even terrorists for that matter .... then the SHEEP don't either .....

The "interesting" philosophical/cultural/politically-correct "discussion" will now occur over the "orphan" of the terrorists who slaughtered the folks in California ..... SHARIA LAW is being used to determine by whom the child is to be raised.....without any further "vetting"! Do you recall the Cuban child in Florida during the Clinton years?

"Our" CURRENT ATTORNEY GENERAL will now get involved in "adoption" proceedings AGAIN!
Is a difference between being at war with a nation or nations and a idea lexie.
  • DSK
  • 12-15-2015, 07:52 AM
it's a true classic. and one where Bogart dies of his greed. like john Wayne in "Sands of Iwo Jima", sometimes you gotta die to make your point.

Bogart RULES! he invented "bantering with babes" before that pretender Clooney was even born. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did he die from greed, or trying to thrive rather than be a bum, living off people who worked?
  • DSK
  • 12-15-2015, 07:55 AM
Is a difference between being at war with a nation or nations and a idea lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Unfortunately, we are at war with a religion that 10% (approx) of its adherents believe God wants them to kill us. No other religion has a 10% faction that believes its religion tells them to kill people today. Maybe 1% of all Christians believe they should murder abortion doctors, but they don't go anywhere outside America to do it - and they are routinely denounced as wrong by mainstream Christians.
Is a difference between being at war with a nation or nations and a idea lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Really?

We weren't at war with the AXIS powers, ....

..... just the "idea" they wanted to rule the world! (Sound familiar?)

I'm sure if they hadn't gotten that "idea" then WWII wouldn't have happened.

If I get the IDEA the guy in the street wants to come in and kill me ..... I don't let him in.

____} THE BENCH, BOY!... AND HAVE SOME MORE
Really?

We weren't at war with the AXIS powers, ....

..... just the "idea" they wanted to rule the world! (Sound familiar?)

I'm sure if they hadn't gotten that "idea" then WWII wouldn't have happened.

If I get the IDEA the guy in the street wants to come in and kill me ..... I don't let him in.

____} THE BENCH, BOY!... AND HAVE SOME MORE
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Went right over your head as usual lexie lacking.
Went right over your head as usual lexie lacking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's risky business to judge others by your own standards ...

... your "BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE" does that all the time ....

... and look where it gets him ... and more importantly those "around him"!

For instance he thinks everyone else is stupid and JV .... just like you do.

Today HIS MOUTHPIECE in the press meeting advised "everyone to be diligent"!!!!

BUT .... YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL will prosecute your ass if you report someone as being "MUSLIM" doing something "suspicious" .... that's how 14 people got killed .... and many wounded .... a neighbor was afraid to be "profiling" with "Middle Eastern" men going in and out of the TERRORISTS' bomb-making factory!!!!!!!

In California if you say "dark skinned" ... LE thinks ..... "Mexican"! I can hear it now ........

"NO! I said B..O...M...B"!

Like I posted before:____} THE BENCH, BOY!... AND HAVE SOME MORE