This has been a question for a while and finally decided to start a discussion! !!

Back in the late 80's, there was a local Judge who succumbed to a heart attack, during lunch break, in a downtown Notel. I think I remember that he was found alone, unclothed. Lot's of unanswered questions as I remember.
Precious thank you for the article!!!
Good to know this is a what if thing. Although, I would not be surprised if babykins fucked someone to death. What a way to go....
I believe that there was a Bexar County judge, maybe 20 years ago, who expired in the throes of passion with a local provider. Details were not discussed in the paper but were well known by local attorneys.

This is really simple. If it's a life threatening emergency call 911. If you are in a situation where you are seeing older (50+) clients you are giving them the equivalent of a stress test, and it may be the only exercise they are getting. Along with this are the potentially cardiotoxic effects of ED medications. I don't think you need a defibrillator as standard equipment but taking an hour or 2 to take the Basic Life Support/CPR class might not be a bad idea for many providers, hell, might even be a marketing advantage, you could claim that your services will elevate heart rates but you are Red Cross/CPR certified. And most providers will have no issue with providing mouth to mouth for rescue breathing.
Damn Turing, can you imagine their ads stating "So good, I can bring you back to life. Both BCD and literally."
Good to know this is a what if thing. Although, I would not be surprised if babykins fucked someone to death. What a way to go.... Originally Posted by PillowChaffer
Hahaha.....that has not happened yet...even though I think some have gotten closer then they want to admit

And I am cpr certified. ..lol...and I love mouth to mouth...but I love mouth to cock better!!!
Along with this are the potentially cardiotoxic effects of ED medications. I don't think you need a defibrillator as standard equipment but taking an hour or 2 to take the Basic Life Support/CPR class might not be a bad idea for many providers, hell, might even be a marketing advantage, you could claim that your services will elevate heart rates but you are Red Cross/CPR certified. And most providers will have no issue with providing mouth to mouth for rescue breathing. Originally Posted by Turing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viK121c8iZI