Delicious Food In Medical Center?

I was thinking of the one on 10333 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240-- is that the same?
Yes. It's their 2nd location.
Second Magnolia PH on Hubner, south of Fredricksburg.
Far cry from what the OP wants in terms of "taste of Texas", but places that are worth what ya spend around that area are,

French Sandwich Shop, Bombay Hall, Sichuan House, Kohinoor, Yum Wok and Magnolia listed above. To name a few.
Far cry from what the OP wants in terms of "taste of Texas", but places that are worth what ya spend around that area are,

French Sandwich Shop, Bombay Hall, Sichuan House, Kohinoor, Yum Wok and Magnolia listed above. To name a few. Originally Posted by blasphemouse
Just tried Sichuan- not Med Center, or I would have mentioned it, was excellent tho!
Your right. I thought of putting "(Closer to Ingram)", but I got lazy.
Golden Wok is the shiznit! Then there's Tommy's right across the street for TexMex. India Palace is in the strip behind or in same lot as DryDock.
Can't think of much else that's worth a shit in that area without venturing closer to I-10 area.
I've always heard Yellowfin Sushi is good. Never been though.
Wow there is very good food in the medical center area ,
Fujia Japanese wurzbach is the best sushi in town
Yellow fin next door isn't bad
Pasha Mediterranean is quite good
Jerusalem grill across the street (newly opened ) don't eat the buffet order off the menu
Aldo Italian is good
Tommys is good - I personally don't care for
Allstars has a good burger
Chesters hamburger on I h 10
Babes burgers on Fred road
Golden wok always packed
Tip top cafe short drive - nationally recognized (not my fav )
That's a start
Yellowfish Sushi on Wurzbach is really good, Japamex style is the best, if someone is looking for sushi meets Mexico, the owners are originally from south of the border. The new location on Huebner has more atmosphere, but still simple. It's BYOB. It's something to try if someone is looking for something unique.

Zoo
Thank you guys for your input!
I'm heading back to Medical Center tomorrow for one night so I will deff try one these suggestions and keep the others in mind for my next trip!
It all sounds delicious.

Xoxo,
Amber