Tax returns for providers

I'm going to start requesting a receipt in 2011 whenever I go to a session, if for no other purpose just to see the look on their face. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Got that all written up for ya. So since you get a tax break I should raise my fee lol.
Got that all written up for ya. So since you get a tax break I should raise my fee lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
LMAO...good one. I'm sure we're pissing these accountants off making light of their services on here.
Ah well it's not exactly a CPA board lol.
LMAO...good one. I'm sure we're pissing these accountants off making light of their services on here. Originally Posted by pipefitter73

No Way.....keep the humor up, Taxes are Way Boring so humor is the only way I maintain my Sanity..............and some tell me even that is not working, Lol!!!! I actually received a xmas card from a client thanking me for making their tax work almost bearable, it's true, hahahaha!!! I like to keep it lite!!!

The real fun is saving clients money, help making their business more profitable and sucessful, so they can save more for themselves and their future......LOVE IT!!!!

R
Anybody in San Antonio I can refer to my provider we were just talking about this!
Got that all written up for ya. So since you get a tax break I should raise my fee lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
In that case, I will need your Social Security# and an address to send a Form1099-Misc to, LOL
  • Paven
  • 01-24-2011, 10:02 PM
In that case, I will need your Social Security# and an address to send a Form1099-Misc to, LOL Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Sorry I couldn't pass that up lol, carry on.
FYI Providers,

According to the IRS guide Circular No. 230 for tax professionals, a practitioner may not charge a contingent fee, a fee that is based on a percentage of the refund, for services rendered in connection with any matter before the Internal Revenue Service. Be careful.

As a tax professional for 22 years, I totally agree with this comment!

abdclub
Good to know, since I pay my CPA in Blowjobs anyway lmao!
Good to know, since I pay my CPA in Blowjobs anyway lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Please ask your CPA how he records the "income" he receives from you?? That's what I want to know!!
That is one lucky CPA!!!
Yea well my refunds tend to be a bit more than I claim lmao.
Lol...well, i do have years of experience under me for tax returns, and i can assure you, they do get complicated and can also be as simple as a 20 minute phone call and you are done. I am aware of the no fee contingent on tax returns, i am not charging a fee based on your return. I am capping it at 5% of your return, which is the loop hole in the law, until they plug it again. i may charge anywhere from nothing to 5% regardless of whether you have a return or not.

Now do not send someone your social security number without at the very least, knowing their information. Ofcourse, i could do this barter trade of service for service. But then again, in my CPA life, i kinda jus wanna provide a service to people who have entertained me over the years. And yeah, i love the humor in this thread so keep it up. As i said earlier, providers have unique things going on that i dont think belong in a tax form. IRS people would go ballistic trying to value a BBBJ vs a CBJ...well, i offered my services, whoever wants to can contact me with a pm and i will give you my private number, its totally discreet, one problem we CPA's have is we have an ethics code and trust me, we have a lot more to lose if we violate it than you do if you give away your private info.
Hmmmmm...........give me a call. I got 3 W2's from my jobs and I wanna claim stripper too. I need to get more back. Is that possible. PM me or message me at Majestycctx@yahoo.com