Any providers left...

• Sandy
  • 02-06-2016, 04:48 PM
It is kinda hard to say, with some of the guys running them off and some of the girls running them off, and some of us leaving on our own.
Looking like an all boi's club here~

Any providers left...

Here pussy pussy pussy
Nice Kitty kitty kitty Originally Posted by Rockydoc
We are around, Just lurking, lol
Well Lexi you should lurk less, don't know much about you
Probably will increase their longevity here if they just lurk. Lurk on..
Probably will increase their longevity here if they just lurk. Lurk on.. Originally Posted by scottprestons
Amen. Lurk all you want, as long as you answer PM's, we are all good.
If anyone would lke to know me better they can setup an appointment, I am not one to constantly be on the forums but i do read through form time to time to peak my interest and inform myself of the shenanigans on here lol
If anyone would lke to know me better they can setup an appointment, I am not one to constantly be on the forums but i do read through form time to time to peak my interest and inform myself of the shenanigans on here lol Originally Posted by LongLeggedLexi
In other words, you are one of the shy, demure ones? LOL
Im still left.
I wouldn't say shy really, Just laid back. Definitely a pleaser though!!!
I've always been a lurker on forum boards. Its how I am in person too. Not that I'm a lurker in person, I more of a listener than a talker.
I'm still around guys i just have a full time job and my time is limited.. But if i can accommodate then i will.. Love the hobby
If everyone stopped seeing the two that are the problem, there would be no more problem. In the mean time enjoy the sausage fest they are rubbing your nose in.
If everyone stopped seeing the two that are the problem, there would be no more problem. In the mean time enjoy the sausage fest they are rubbing your nose in. Originally Posted by Galendracos07
It's getting a little ridiculous. I have never been anything but nice and polite to everyone on this board and yesterday I got an UNSOLICITED EXTREMELY RUDE PM FROM a certain provider which really peeved me off. First off don't contact me, your "the help" if I want your opinion I'll contact you for it. The nerve of some "hourly employee's" second are we in junior high!! Wow
Do not let your frustration at one provider make you sound like a douchebag. Really??