Pillow Talk

Tweet away. And what kinda idiot would not accept an agencies money anyway? And I'm the idiot? I can see why your business in both is irrelevant. You just gather girls up to use them and take handles ....you are a wanna be agent that acts like a pimp under the pretense of being some lone old poor street walker aka photography buff...and I can see that it didn't work out all that well. Yall could just said WE DON'T SHOOT AGENCIES. ..before having us go thru all that shit. Was it amusing to you to you to leave people with as asked 5 sets of clothes. . (Suitcase in hand) standing ...waiting . Blaming it on bf..then indies fucking you over.? Wtf did I have to do with that? I had 1200 in hand ...for 2 hours of time. So discount yes...cause it would be good and permanent money. You are an asshole. Woman trickter. That's what you are.. and I see ya and can smell ya a mile away....as for pms...there were 2...and yours were ya saying I was gonna hang myself...mine giving you the sewing lessons to make me a very pretty rope...lol. YOU seem to know an awful lot of Intel to keep throwing Megan under the bus. You have no integrity and are a fowl person. Sleep on that....and may the bed bugs in that dump of the day eat you alive. Lol nite bitch...
Dbl hit post. It keeps happening. Sorry.
  • R.M.
  • 02-14-2016, 01:34 AM
Next time type you're own shit Krazymart. Because most of us can tell when Nicolet is typing for you. It was three pms. I will re post them on twitter so Nicolet can count for you. As for Megan I have not thrown her under any bus. It has been you that has done that over and over. My work here is done giggle and point...
Oh and here is where you admitted that it wasn't me as you were coming off the gas. Get it together #Snowapesfail
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=136
Now I can soooo see how you are a rational at least 50 year old. What the fuck does nic have to do with this? You are a sleepy lowdown broke ass pimp that wants to call people snow apes? Lol...I claim my snow ape mf...like you could afford the view or anything. U are so funny. I'm old?? Omg really...shit. girl ya gotta be 50 or more...so who the fuk are u calling old? ANYWAY I'M J.S SAYING YOU ARE A GROSS PERSON OR PERSONS. .AND ARE ABSOLUTELY IN MY EYES NEVER TO BE TRUSTED. EVER...REGARDS BITCH...ANNIE
#PillowTalk101