Yertle the Turtle on the upcoming SCOTUS nomination

I was referring to the videos posted above, which posted Obama's threat to filibuster Alito. I did not mean to imply that he didn't follow through on the threat, but I can see how it could be interpreted that way. I will try to be more clear in the future.

I also explicitly noted that Schumer was acting like the republicans are acting here. So to claim that I see Schumer's hypocrisy doesn't make much sense, I totally agree with you. I just don't agree that it applies to Obama as well. Again, filibustering a specific candidate is so different from implying that Obama shouldn't nominate someone (despite the constitution giving him the power to do so), and then claiming they will block anyone when they don't even know who the candidate is yet. Originally Posted by eatfibo
I agree with you 100% but a word of warning -- don't argue with I B. It simply isn't worth the effort and level of frustration that you will run into.
Obama threatened to filibuster a specific candidate.

But I cannot look at what Obama has done and call him a hypocrite by any stretch of the imagination (with regards to SCOTUS nominations). Originally Posted by eatfibo
I was referring to the videos posted above, which posted Obama's threat to filibuster Alito. I did not mean to imply that he didn't follow through on the threat, but I can see how it could be interpreted that way. I will try to be more clear in the future.
Originally Posted by eatfibo

Thank You... TBT

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
EatBros sounds like a true Hillariousite .... she also tries not to lie!
I agree with you 100% but a word of warning -- don't argue with I B. It simply isn't worth the effort and level of frustration that you will run into. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I appreciate the warning. However, I did say something that was unclear, so I wanted to step back in to clarify my position. Considering I wasn't clear there, I wanted to make sure I was also clear about my point with Schumer.
I agree with you 100% but a word of warning -- don't argue with I B. It simply isn't worth the effort and level of frustration that you will run into. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Go play in the street with an Uber driver, speedy.
I do hope you will grow up one day, good luck...

!
Go play in the street with an Uber driver, speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How about this one hamster?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kalamazoo...214144134.html
Did you answer the question, Whiny?

Seems like this topic, while a "show" as you said, has brought out the anxiety from your ilk, Whiny turtle bitch. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not me, AssupHypocrite. I think the President should nominate someone. CNN had an OpEd today saying he should nominate Richard Posner. I could go for that. But let him nominate who he wants. Mitch McConnell is an idiot. It's strange how both of them are concerned about following the Constitution now. They haven't been concerned about that for at least 7 years, and probably much longer.

My"ilk" isn't anxious at all. We see it for the carnival sideshow that it is.
How about this one hamster?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kalamazoo...214144134.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've demonstrated once again how truly stupid you can be, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You've demonstrated once again how truly stupid you can be, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep on running chicken dick, you can make it.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the chicken-shit bird brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Not me, AssupHypocrite. I think the President should nominate someone. CNN had an OpEd today saying he should nominate Richard Posner. I could go for that. But let him nominate who he wants. Mitch McConnell is an idiot. It's strange how both of them are concerned about following the Constitution now. They haven't been concerned about that for at least 7 years, and probably much longer.

My"ilk" isn't anxious at all. We see it for the carnival sideshow that it is. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You still haven't answered the question.

Are you a turtle?
I do hope you will grow up one day, good luck...

! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why do you hope he grows up?

How would you be able to tell?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the chicken-shit bird brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a cute little shit. Keep peeping.
You mean peeing.