Providers fine with use of (Dental Dams)?

If I say I'm not ok with them, then I look like a dirty skank that doesn't care about health.

So I'll just say I'm ok with them...just know I will not allow DATY if you pull out a sheet of plastic.
If I say I'm not ok with them, then I look like a dirty skank that doesn't care about health.

So I'll just say I'm ok with them...just know I will not allow DATY if you pull out a sheet of plastic. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Good to know. But I probably won't want to use one if I'm with you girl! Damn!
Good to know. But I probably won't want to use one if I'm with you girl! Damn! Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith
Lol
Just like we want you gents to abide and respect our safety, we should do the same for the gents. I can't promise you'd get the same reaction as not using them as I've never experienced them, but I'm all for making who ever im with as comfortable as I can to ensure both of us enjoy our selves. You can't hate on safety!
Shayla brings up an excellent point. That was my thinking as well. Im surprised more ladies have not commented they would be fine with a latex dam placed over bottom for some heavy DATO action.
Mr NG
it seems the response is in favor of what you are seeking
Personally I am extremely open minded (unless you pull out perhaps. .a chainsaw or...
A Tazer or torches.. ECT....you get the idea) LMAO
looks like you have quite the lineup of dental dam volunteers, whom probably don't care what you do with them ... because this is about safety right.
ROFLMAO
  • pun77
  • 03-05-2016, 12:17 PM
I've been idle from hobbying for a few months. The reason, after my last encounter, I ended up with a yeast infection on my dick after a bbbj session. I'm circumcised, but it wasn't done properly and I still have some foreskin, so I've had a yeast infection 3 or 4 other times in my life. Therefore, I can't definitely say the provider gave me the yeast infection, but it was a bit alarming, when two days after the session, my dick starts itching. What a relief when it was confirmed to be a yeast infection. Damn, I've went a long way around to get to this, lol. I've now decided, when I do hobby again, I'm going covered for everything. I love DATY and DATO. Think I need to invest in some dental dams so I can still partake. I HATE cbj, but that scared the hell out of me for a couple of days. Better safe than sorry, guys.
I've been idle from hobbying for a few months. The reason, after my last encounter, I ended up with a yeast infection on my dick after a bbbj session. I'm circumcised, but it wasn't done properly and I still have some foreskin, so I've had a yeast infection 3 or 4 other times in my life. Therefore, I can't definitely say the provider gave me the yeast infection, but it was a bit alarming, when two days after the session, my dick starts itching. What a relief when it was confirmed to be a yeast infection. Damn, I've went a long way around to get to this, lol. I've now decided, when I do hobby again, I'm going covered for everything. I love DATY and DATO. Think I need to invest in some dental dams so I can still partake. I HATE cbj, but that scared the hell out of me for a couple of days. Better safe than sorry, guys. Originally Posted by pun77
This makes me not want to offer DATY or BBBJ anymore
This makes me not want to offer DATY or BBBJ anymore Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Ditto!!!!
I was looking at your reviews Pun77
You like QS action
No offense
Like you said, it could have been your own imbalance.
For females Yeast infections are easily obtained
Generally in vaGina
Got a bigger issue IF it is in the mouth.
Unless you are sexually active in your RW, or you gave her oral which then it would be in your mouth. You can get a damn yeast infection from wearing your damn pants too tight
Shayla84 said it best. Its hard to knock playing safe.
Shayla84 said it best. Its hard to knock playing safe. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
NOBODY has disagreed with you
You got a whole list of chics that dig your dams
Isnt that what you wanted???
Hmm I might skip KC on my tour and just hit up Oklahoma
I know Savannah, I just like how she said it. "You can't hate on safety".
I know Savannah, I just like how she said it. "You can't hate on safety". Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
You'd be better off living in a bubble with filtered air
Some people actually have to.