Mitt fuckin Romney

http://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-...espeare-2016-2

WTF is Mitt up to? He comes out of the blue with this. Seems like he's still butt hurt for running a pathetic campaign and losing to the pathetic Obama. Trump even endorsed Romney. I used to think Romney had some class. Trump called him a dope. Perfect. Originally Posted by bambino
Anybody who likes Donald Trump is a Homo.
Anybody who likes Donald Trump is a Homo. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I say the opposite! Asswipe goes into convulsions when Trump is mentioned! Trump is the homo vaccine!
  • DSK
  • 02-25-2016, 06:36 PM
Oh, I have no doubt that Trump can win the election. The proof that there are enough idiots to vote for him was made evident when Obama was elected twice.

As I have stated before, if we have not achieved Idiocracy we are rapidly approaching critical mass.

Hell just look how many people are supporting Bernie Sanders who has no clue.

Tell people what they want to hear to get elected and then do whatever they want after the election. I am still wondering where all this money to do all of the things these people have promised is going to come from. Elect more people that will pass omnibus bills that increase spending, increase deficits, and increase our debt. Mean while you are duped by building a wall and closing our borders after we have let all the rats in. You worry about funding for planned parenthood while they are doing this nation a great service in practicing genocide against the least of our citizens. Strap yourselves with the cost of what will replace Obamacare that will make it better failing to understand that Obamacare was little more than a massive tax hike on the American people most of which could ill afford it.. Rebuild the military industrial complex so we can go and fight other peoples battles in lands that we are not wanted.

Baa, Baa, Baa.......... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Print the shit (money) - what difference, at this point, does it make?

Worse case, lots of inflation, and physical assets go up in value. It is only old white people on fixed incomes that get hurt, and our creditors. No one gives a fuck in this once great country.
Rubio is the establishment guy now since JEB! is out and Rubio is a confirmed sellout reference the gang of 8. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That's bullshit IMO. There is very little difference in the voting records of Rubio and Cruz, so it's silly to call one an "establishment guy" and not the other.

If you are supporting Trump you are a dupe. Zero substance, a businessman with no business plan. He would be kicked out of a bank's lobby if he wanted to borrow money saying what he has said in his campaign. All you know is it is going to be great and he is going to make whatever he does great yet he can't tell you what he will do specifically and how much money it will save our nation much less how much more it will cost us. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I agree! See there, folks - and we all know the 2dogs is no lackey of the establishment.
Trump sheds the proper light on this election. It is a carnival sideshow. The games are fake, and the rides are dangerous. Maybe people will begin to realize that none of this matters, and nothing will change.
Oh, and about Romney; he did not win because he is a Mormon and a whole lot of so called Christians stayed home rather than to vote for a Mormon. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You are correct. Fundamentalists gave the election to Odumbo because they wouldn't vote for a Mormon. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If that's true, it's fucked up. I always regarded Romney's faith as a curiosity but not a reason to refuse to vote for him. But then, I believe in the separation of church and state. Most Mormons I know are hard-working and successful at business. Romney was our last decent hope to get in there and really eliminate "fraud, waste and abuse" which is rampant throughout the federal government. Every 4 years they all talk it and never accomplish it.

The conventional wisdom on why Romney lost is because he only received 27% of the Hispanic vote. How much is Trump likely to get? Rubio is the best candidate to do well in this demographic. Cruz is Cuban but he doesn't even speak Spanish. Whoever the nominee is, we sure as fuck can't afford to have a lot of fundamentalist Christians stay home and let a dim-retard win. That's beyond stupid.
It appears Trump will have this pretty much locked up by next Tuesday. Rubio and Cruz have no chance. Oh well.
Both going down?
http://www.theweek.com/articles/6086...mp-marco-rubio Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If anyone knows about " going down " , it sure would be YOU EKIM !!
BABOON SHIT
Oh, I have no doubt that Trump can win the election. The proof that there are enough idiots to vote for him was made evident when Obama was elected twice.

As I have stated before, if we have not achieved Idiocracy we are rapidly approaching critical mass.

Hell just look how many people are supporting Bernie Sanders who has no clue.

Tell people what they want to hear to get elected and then do whatever they want after the election. I am still wondering where all this money to do all of the things these people have promised is going to come from. Elect more people that will pass omnibus bills that increase spending, increase deficits, and increase our debt. Mean while you are duped by building a wall and closing our borders after we have let all the rats in. You worry about funding for planned parenthood while they are doing this nation a great service in practicing genocide against the least of our citizens. Strap yourselves with the cost of what will replace Obamacare that will make it better failing to understand that Obamacare was little more than a massive tax hike on the American people most of which could ill afford it.. Rebuild the military industrial complex so we can go and fight other peoples battles in lands that we are not wanted.

Baa, Baa, Baa.......... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Maybe you should vote for Batman.
If anyone knows about " going down " , it sure would be YOU EKIM !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
True, we have watched you bobbing on dicks for a year now, woomby.
Gotta give Trump an A for how he has handled this one so far. He says he can't release his tax returns because he is still being audited by the IRS. We all know how thoroughly Odumbo has corrupted and politicized the IRS since taking office in 2009. Those IRS auditors must be poring over every tax credit and deduction Trump has ever claimed. Now the Donald has given them notice if they don't hurry up and finish their witch hunt, er, I mean audit, then nothing can be released to the media.

I'll bet Valerie Jarrett and IRS Commissioner John Koskinen are huddling incognito in the corner of some UTR Georgetown bar right now trying to figure out the next step.
Gotta give Trump an A for how he has handled this one so far. He says he can't release his tax returns because he is still being audited by the IRS. We all know how thoroughly Odumbo has corrupted and politicized the IRS since taking office in 2009. Those IRS auditors must be poring over every tax credit and deduction Trump has ever claimed. Now the Donald has given them notice if they don't hurry up and finish their witch hunt, er, I mean audit, then nothing can be released to the media.

I'll bet Valerie Jarrett and IRS Commissioner John Koskinen are huddling incognito in the corner of some UTR Georgetown bar right now trying to figure out the next step. Originally Posted by lustylad
Really?
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...experts-219889