Hell they will shoot 'em anywhere....

Did you forget that anyone can go back and read your links?
Did you forget that anyone can go back and read your links? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
but no one does
Flags are at half staff so Obie should have some comments soon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Flags are at half staff because of Scalia...which is a mistake. Flags should have gone back up sundown on Saturday. I have a half mast app for my phone (yes, they do have them). No message for this event. After all, it was work place violence wasn't it. Nothing to see here, move along. After all, the shooter was black and that runs against the meme. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you read the artical judy it will tell you Brownback ordered the flags at half staff honoring those killed and wounded. One day.
http://cjonline.com/news/2016-02-26/...dric-ford-hero Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You didn't reference an article.

I'm also sure that you've noticed flags at half staff the day before the shooting. I know I do. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did you forget that anyone can go back and read your links? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You go read them then clean the shit off your shoes.
but no one does Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
In your case someone has to read them to you, hillbilly.
Thanks, WPF. They have arrested a woman for providing this guy with weapons.

When you get banned under this handle, what will you use when you come back again? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Here she is dull knife.
OMG! Sorry, LittleEva! I didn't realize she was your sister! The resemblance is amazing!
What? Was that the trick? I thought a rabbit was going to come out of your ass when it was done....so disappointed. I love rabbits.

Nope, go back and read your first two postings and check out those links. Neither one says anything about flags being flown at half mast. That was something that you made up or you made a mistake. Later, Brownback did issue that order but then, as you well know, I was talking about the federal government. So you lied by relying on the first two posts to prove your case, then you got lucky and your ass was saved by Brownback but then you decided to attack me (when I was right about those first two posts) by moving the goal line from federal to state. All in all a pretty pathetic OP from a pathetic poster. Go check out my post from Trump's first day in the Oval Office. It's pretty good I think.
OMG! Sorry, LittleEva! I didn't realize she was your sister! The resemblance is amazing! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So is yours dull knife'
What? Was that the trick? I thought a rabbit was going to come out of your ass when it was done....so disappointed. I love rabbits.

Nope, go back and read your first two postings and check out those links. Neither one says anything about flags being flown at half mast. That was something that you made up or you made a mistake. Later, Brownback did issue that order but then, as you well know, I was talking about the federal government. So you lied by relying on the first two posts to prove your case, then you got lucky and your ass was saved by Brownback but then you decided to attack me (when I was right about those first two posts) by moving the goal line from federal to state. All in all a pretty pathetic OP from a pathetic poster. Go check out my post from Trump's first day in the Oval Office. It's pretty good I think. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LMAO, judy, judy, judy, you simple pimple I made a statement , you called me a liar, I proved my statement was correct, and you have been trying to deflect. Sorry you are full of shit. Quit whining about my first two links.
LMAO, judy, judy, judy, you simple pimple I made a statement , you called me a liar, I proved my statement was correct, and you have been trying to deflect. Sorry you are full of shit. Quit whining about my first two links. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

This only about your first two links which is when I responded. Epic fail on your part. You made an assumption and posted based on something else that you did not introduce.
Flags are at half staff so Obie should have some comments soon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Flags are at half staff because of Scalia...which is a mistake. Flags should have gone back up sundown on Saturday. I have a half mast app for my phone (yes, they do have them). No message for this event. After all, it was work place violence wasn't it. Nothing to see here, move along. After all, the shooter was black and that runs against the meme. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bullshit wiggle you way out of this !!!
  • DSK
  • 02-27-2016, 09:52 PM
Just saw a picture of the shooter. This will be forgotten about by the media by tomorrow. I'm sure the media is disappointed Originally Posted by Chicago Sunroof
I wonder if Hillary was thinking of guys like him when she referenced super predators back in the day?
Time to close that abused girlfriend "loophole" that made this possible.
Even in Ks.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/kansas-wor...opstories.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yep.. isn't it fascinating how that work place had "NO GUNS" signs on the door, that all the law abiding workers obeyed.. but not the MURDERINGIN employee, huh?

Tell us how banning guns would make things so much better?
Do you want to make things "so much better?"

But it's not worth trying? Is that what you're saying?