Setting up appts!!!!

• pyro
  • 03-10-2016, 01:49 AM
Hey E! I just had to get under that fantastic arse of yours...
Time spent with you is trully a pleasure. Don't lower your
standards. Your body your rules.

Best regards,

py
You got in under the ads. Congratulations.
ass's Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Should that be asses (plural) rather than ass's (possessive)?
Should that be asses (plural) rather than ass's (possessive)? Originally Posted by saustin
Oh yeah jump on the band wagon!! Good job but considering she's the one taking care of them I guess that makes them hers, huh? Lame-o......
Hey E! I just had to get under that fantastic arse of yours...
Time spent with you is trully a pleasure. Don't lower your
standards. Your body your rules.

Best regards,

py Originally Posted by pyro
Right back at ya buddy!! Your a badass yourself, miss yer face friend!!!
Lovingly
EO
You got in under the ads. Congratulations. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Man dude!!!! Do you stalk me or something, you comment on all my post, all reviews of me......follow my screening and you can meet me and see what all the hub bub is about!
Man dude!!!! Do you stalk me or something, you comment on all my post, all reviews of me...... Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Hardly. Feeling a little grandiose are you?

Start a thread and people will often comment. Guess what — like my post in this thread — it may have absolutely nothing to do with you.
Hardly. Feeling a little grandiose are you?

Start a thread and people will often comment. Guess what — like my post in this thread — it may have absolutely nothing to do with you. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Lol oh well my bad homie I just read all your comments on everything else of mine! I'm nosy what can I say! But back to topic! Do you want a hoe calling and texting you all the time like you don't have a real life!? While your with your family or sleeping because you have shit to do the next?? Just a few thoughts on the matter
Don't worry about the 'losers' EO.
There will be some that won't respect your rules.
I do understand how you feel..Keep on shining...smiling.
Don't worry about the 'losers' EO.
There will be some that won't respect your rules.
I do understand how you feel..Keep on shining...smiling. Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Oh I do and did I fucked my poor friends to death yesterday!! Who says you can't work out anger issues😈 Kissyfaces girl!!
... Do you want a hoe calling and texting you all the time like you don't have a real life ... Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Nope. I don't want anyone calling or texting all the time.

On a related note: if I was working in the personal services industry, I believe I would invest in a dedicated phone line just for customers. That way I could turn it off and on, as my needs, or the needs of my business, dictate. I've heard there are many inexpensive options to choose from.

Annoying tricks is stupid. Hoes getting annoyed by stupid tricks is ...
Oh I do and did I fucked my poor friends to death yesterday!! Who says you can't work out anger issues😈 Kissyfaces girl!! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Yikes! I bet ur friends had a blast. Hope your having a better day....

Nope. I don't want anyone calling or texting all the time.

On a related note: if I was working in the personal services industry, I believe I would invest in a dedicated phone line just for customers. That way I could turn it off and on, as my needs, or the needs of my business, dictate. I've heard there are many inexpensive options to choose from.

Annoying tricks is stupid. Hoes getting annoyed by stupid tricks is ... Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I agree, Yes..That helps with getting another phone line.
EO...anyone who follows your simple rules...(which essentially is be on time and not a dickhead..)...will find the experience well worth the discipline required...
EO...anyone who follows your simple rules...(which essentially is be on time and not a dickhead..)...will find the experience well worth the discipline required... Originally Posted by handyGiraffe
Aww thanks babe!!! We did have a bunch of fun