FFM Threesomes: Do's and Don'ts

Let the lady you have pick the other lady, or find two ladies who know each other. If they are comfortable with each other, you will be much better off. Originally Posted by Lily Cruz
Nice, I like that.

...This one would be four or five firsts in an hour (depending on how you slice the cake): FFM, FFM with one of the Fs someone I'm really into, DP, DP of someone I'm really into, and a chick with a big (fake) dick. Fuck the cardiologist . . . this could be the way to go! Originally Posted by Guero69
Heck yea!

...watching your SO is very arousing from both the male and female standpoint. I don't know who gets more excited, myself or my wife. Originally Posted by BabyBull13
That's hot af.
If you ever get the chance, in my opinion, nothing compares to the sensuality of a threesome with your SO and another female (provider) versus two providers. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Might be another thing to look for. If the women really hit it off and you become sort of a third wheel, step back and let them go. And yes, watching your SO is very arousing from both the male and female standpoint. I don't know who gets more excited, myself or my wife. Originally Posted by BabyBull13
And if the guy and the provider really get into it, while the SO becomes the third wheel? Lost in the heat of the moment, when all rational thought drains from the guys brain. Could be problematic for the future of the relationship . . . and the assets of the guy (if married). I guess communication beforehand is essential. I know my ex-wife would have pulled a Lorena Bobbit had I even hinted at a FFM. Would require two really secure people.
Do: contact Sonya already. She has great doubles reviews and a couple ladies she partners with. She won't steer you wrong. Seems like you finally have the required references she requires. But be patient. She is a well respected busy lady I am sure. But definitely worth it.

Don't: wait forever to see her. You won't be disappointed.
And if the guy and the provider really get into it, while the SO becomes the third wheel? Lost in the heat of the moment, when all rational thought drains from the guys brain. Could be problematic for the future of the relationship . . . and the assets of the guy (if married). I guess communication beforehand is essential. I know my ex-wife would have pulled a Lorena Bobbit had I even hinted at a FFM. Would require two really secure people. Originally Posted by Guero69
That's why you hire a pro. A provider who knows what she's doing will be sensible to your partner.... But I get you, not everyone's SO will be ever ok with it.
That's why you hire a pro. A provider who knows what she's doing will be sensible to your partner.... But I get you, not everyone's SO will be ever ok with it. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Yep, I would never be ok with a MFM if I had deep feelings for a woman. Absolutely nothing positive would transpire in that situation. Just the mention of an MFM would be the beginning of the end of that relationship. Which is why I would be extremely hesitant to bring up a FFM to a SO. Especially knowing the kind of women I am attracted to in the RW. I should probably just leave that one an unfulfilled fantasy.

But your advice is excellent IF I survived the initial conversation.
Yep, I would never be ok with a MFM if I had deep feelings for a woman. Absolutely nothing positive would transpire in that situation. Just the mention of an MFM would be the beginning of the end of that relationship. Originally Posted by Guero69
Depends on the woman and the relationship. I asked four of my amateur mistresses (who knew that I was married) and three said yes. Tried twice with the first two, and the other guys couldn't hang (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!! ;-)). Asked a couple of guys for the third one, but didn't find a taker, so never even tried.

All four relationships continued as if nothing at all happened.
Do: contact Sonya already. She has great doubles reviews and a couple ladies she partners with. She won't steer you wrong. Seems like you finally have the required references she requires. But be patient. She is a well respected busy lady I am sure. But definitely worth it.

Don't: wait forever to see her. You won't be disappointed. Originally Posted by big35hurt
He's been in contact..
Thanks, for the kind words
Maybe, he will wait another couple of months...
Best double I ever had was a #3; it ruined me. Hard to top that encounter. *

* Although, if any Provider feels up to the challenge, PM me. Originally Posted by oldtiger
Yay! How did that ruin you?
Yay! How did that ruin you? Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Because I don't think it will ever get any better than that night.
I also agree that Sonya is a good choice, although I only experienced her singularly, but I also recommend SAAngel, who often laments on not experiencing enough couples.

Hi ya Sonya!
Because I don't think it will ever get any better than that night. Originally Posted by oldtiger
Aww, That was some fun!
I also agree that Sonya is a good choice, although I only experienced her singularly, but I also recommend SAAngel, who often laments on not experiencing enough couples.

Hi ya Sonya! Originally Posted by Doglegg
Hola, Doglegg!
He's been in contact..
Maybe, he will wait another couple of months... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate

You are very welcome. At this rate I would guess he will finally try and see you sometime in early 2017. Haha. His loss
He's been in contact..
Maybe, he will wait another couple of months... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Am I reading this straight? Someone has Sonya on the line for doubles and isn't getting after that? OP, Sonya and Slave are the two doubles goddesses in this town. It doesn't get any better than that. If you have any doubts, read some of my reviews of them - or Sonya and others. She's simply Fantastic!!

Just DO IT!!
You are very welcome. At this rate I would guess he will finally try and see you sometime in early 2017. Haha. His loss Originally Posted by big35hurt
Maybe . . . maybe not . . . like a kid in a candy store . . . the choices boggle the mind!
Boggles the mind. Right you are. smdh