PM sent box

Yes QR does send something. That's all I use when responding to PM's. And my sent file is also empty. As if I haven't sent one correspondence since I've joined.
Yes QR does send something. That's all I use when responding to PM's. And my sent file is also empty. As if I haven't sent one correspondence since I've joined. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Mine has never worked completely empty still. Only way that I know what I sent is if someone replies back to me.
Mine has never worked completely empty still. Only way that I know what I sent is if someone replies back to me. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
me two
  • K2S0
  • 04-29-2011, 10:03 PM
for whatever reason the sent items box does not save messages that you have sent by default at least that has been the case for me and maybe a few of you as well...

you need to go into the user control panel for your handle on the site (easiest way is to click on private messages at the top right of this page)

once their navigate to the left hand side under the "Settings and Options" list click on "Edit Options"

under the Messaging & Notification section look for this

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder. Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
check the box and save changes

you should be good to go
That works deevad. You the man.